ADVERTISEMENT

Edwards will still be 1st round pick

I feel confident he will come around and get it together. And be a first round pick in the next nba draft
I needed that thanks smooth. Hadn't really smiled much til I read that. With all the foreign players plus the ones who actually can have a impact I think 45 to 60 would be lucky.

stumbling-drunk.gif

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
This is about all you can hang your hat upon.....NBA still drafts to some degree on potential and that can last back to high school ratings. But there is little hope he'll improve in regular season to show something.

1. It's been 20 games now
2. It ain't just shooting....he cna't dribble...he isn't athletic looking...he cna't lock dudes down on defense....can't pass
3. This team has other players that will jsut as likely be leaned upon more....Mitchell, Reeves for sure....Reed and Dilly will take turns balling...now Big Z is out....Bradshaw could improve...Thiero is around. Just no reason to see him being the man.
He’s 20 years old. He will not be a late bloomer.

There’s no way this is a serious thread. He’s not that good at basketball. He shoots ok and is relatvely tall. That’s what got him here and it won’t get him in the top league. I’m thinking China, maybe.

I wish that he had a skill that he could focus and build on. Be Dennis Rodman or Oscar. Go get every rebound! Or be a lockdown defender or a great passer. Do something to build on. Right now I don’t see him do anything well.

I wonder if Klutch dictates to Cal how many minutes their clients will play ?
They could say if our boy doesn’t play x minutes you will never get a Klutch player again.
Frankly , that’s about the only thing that makes sense . Why else would a coach not play the best players ?
Maybe we could get that in writing? I would love to never have another Klutch player. Name one that was 1/10 as good as advertised lol

He's still in the 2nd round of some mocks. I really don't get why a team would do it.

I think a lot of these mocks at this time of the year are like the top 25. You move people up and down as they do good or bad. I think Edwards just hasn't fallen off.

But he's not an elite athlete. He's not a 3 point shooter. He's not a guy that gets to the rim. He doesn't play elite defense or rebound at a high level.

Of all of the Pro prospects, he's the guy that makes the absolute least amount of sense to go pro after this year.

I know, I know, he's 20. But he's the least physically imposing 20 year old in the history of college basketball. We've had guys stay multiple years and get drafted at 21 or later. He has a better chance of replicating that than he does making it in the league after this season.

I seriously doubt he would be a first round pick in the WNBA based on what he's showing.

He's still in the 2nd round of some mocks. I really don't get why a team would do it.

I think a lot of these mocks at this time of the year are like the top 25. You move people up and down as they do good or bad. I think Edwards just hasn't fallen off.

But he's not an elite athlete. He's not a 3 point shooter. He's not a guy that gets to the rim. He doesn't play elite defense or rebound at a high level.

Of all of the Pro prospects, he's the guy that makes the absolute least amount of sense to go pro after this year.

I know, I know, he's 20. But he's the least physically imposing 20 year old in the history of college basketball. We've had guys stay multiple years and get drafted at 21 or later. He has a better chance of replicating that than he does making it in the league after this season.
The mocks are always very late on rising and falling players. He has already fallen out of the 2nd round; it's just that everybody doesn't know it yet.

Reactions: Cats192
I wonder if Klutch dictates to Cal how many minutes their clients will play ?
They could say if our boy doesn’t play x minutes you will never get a Klutch player again.
Frankly , that’s about the only thing that makes sense . Why else would a coach not play the best players ?
Have you checked the box scores? Doesn’t look like cal gives a shit about what klutch says about minutes.

Whichever GM drafts him in the first round should be fired. After yesterday NFL teams should look at him as a wide receiver.

I don’t give a a cat’s ass what what draft position anyone is in, I care about UK winning games and titles! Go watch these dude’s in the association when they leave! I’m a UK fanatic, not a post UK fanatic💯💯💯

If he's ever going to be a 1st rounder, it won't be after this year. And I don't see a scenario where he sticks around in college longer than this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT