ADVERTISEMENT

Edwards

Mar 2, 2024
Before the season started, I thought Edwards would be the best SF we have had since MKG and potentially even better. Thought he could be the #1 pick, POY and all. Well, I was wrong. Big time.

Hear me out. Although he didn’t live up to the hype in year 1 like I and others thought, as of late, his potential is finally showing. I don’t expect him to get a first round guarantee, even with his play as of late.

I think if he returns for year 2 and works on his game/conditioning all summer, I think he can become a lottery pick. Does anyone see him returning and if so, how good do you see him being in year 2 at UK?

No. But yeah. He’d be good if he returned.

His seemingly passive personality added time to him adjusting and feeling comfortable at this level.

Who knows. Maybe he has an all time great tourney, brings us 9, and raises his stock. He needs more strong moves like his dunk last night. He can shoot. He just needs to show scouts there’s more.

No. But yeah. He’d be good if he returned.

His seemingly passive personality added time to him adjusting and feeling comfortable at this level.

Who knows. Maybe he has an all time great tourney, brings us 9, and raises his stock. He needs more strong moves like his dunk last night. He can shoot. He just needs to show scouts there’s more.

I’m hoping he could add a few things to his overall game in the off season, get better at defense, etc.
He definitely needs more time to get comfortable to this level but going by the past, I’m gonna guess he is gone to either the draft or transfer. We don’t have great luck at getting guys who need to return to return.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT