ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

CZ2CvBJUkAE4Zc6.jpg:large
Love child of Lloyd Tubman and a poor unsuspecting and vulnerable Lloyd Tubman

Thanks for the well wishes and shout outs about our All A run, you guys. The cards were stacked against us up there. I put the run down of our game against Rodrick Rhodes' traveling All-Stars in gyero if you care to read it.

I will be opening up our gym in the springtime for old timers open gym runs. I know some of y'all are south central ky located and Spurrs has shot with me and lit it up. Not sure how awesome he'll be with 6'5 in his grill, tho.

I'll see you around.

Before the season started

Wife: Our lives are going to be REALLY different with the baby and everything that goes along with that but I know basketball is important to you. Let me know if there are some games you feel like you can't miss and I'll make sure we're clear on those days.

Me: Oh, that's great and very thoughtful. Louisville and Kansas, babe. You are awesome and amazing and I always say these things to you right? ha ha

(She writes games on calendar she checks all the time in pantry)

Louisville game:
Wife disappears to grocery 15 minutes before game and is gone FOREVER. On kid duty. Kid being a psychopath. Wife returns after halftime and starts vacuuming/doing other crap. Her sister shows up and starts talking about her date from the night before at max volume.

Kansas game: Neighbor texts 15 minutes ago asking what he needs to bring for "our party" tomorrow evening. Text wife. Informed ~12 adults + 5-6 kids coming over.

WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: x infinity

Wife: Our lives are going to be REALLY different with the baby and everything that goes along with that but I know basketball is important to you. Let me know if there are some games you feel like you can't miss and I'll make sure we're clear on those days.

Me: Oh, that's great and very thoughtful. Louisville and Kansas, babe. You are awesome and amazing and I always say these things to you right? ha ha

Louisville game:
Wife disappears to grocery 15 minutes before game and is gone FOREVER. On kid duty. Kid being a psychopath. Wife returns after halftime and starts vacuuming/doing other crap. Her sister shows up and starts talking about her date from the night before at max volume.

Kansas game: Neighbor texts 15 minutes ago asking what he needs to bring for "our party" tomorrow evening. Text wife. Informed ~12 adults + 5-6 kids coming over.

Women. Can't live with them, can't cut their heads off, chop the body into little pieces, break the teeth up, drop peices in acid, call in a missing persons report. Amirite?

Louisville game:

Watch game, get as celebratory or pissed drunk as you see fit, make an all around ass of yourself, never worry about future "party" again. Afterwards, when the wife begins bitching, and she will, do the mid bitch wang whip, and return to silence. Divorce might be pending, but at least you won't miss another game due to her mistakes.

Louisville game:

Cash in on the beej for that bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT