ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Hey Mash I got the info wrong , below is what my vet was talking about. Interceptor helps prevent heart worms AND round worms.. I called my vet and he said the same as your guy about heart worms, I just misunderstood the info..Sorry..and it just clicked that ur talkin cat shit so now I'm really cornfused...

Roundworms in Dogs – Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Pets

Last edited:
physics will have to create a short cut.

Exactly.

There has to be some kind of breakthrough somewhere. Think about it though - in 1900 people knew virtually nothing of powered flight - 43 years later the German's were flying around in jets that could do high sub-sonic speeds - a few decades after that we were on the moon.

We are merely infants.

Exactly.

There has to be some kind of breakthrough somewhere. Think about it though - in 1900 people knew virtually nothing of powered flight - 43 years later the German's were flying around in jets that could do high sub-sonic speeds - a few decades after that we were on the moon.

We are merely infants.
You're talking about making a quantum leap.

Yep. But my fave Bish Ussher drawring is his crystal ball self portrait

Hand_with_Reflecting_Sphere.jpg
Truly awesome.

Go ahead and tell me y'all don't like this song and I'll call you a GD liar dammit...

2:23 through 2:35 is sublime

"The time we feel most stable, is the time we're coming off the wall, and there's every indication we may be heading for a fall."
That song sucks so much balls, the lead singer has to wear kneepads...really.

Go ahead and tell me y'all don't like this song and I'll call you a GD liar dammit...

2:23 through 2:35 is sublime

"The time we feel most stable, is the time we're coming off the wall, and there's every indication we may be heading for a fall."
Looks like a knockoff Queen video.

Or possibly even a cheap Journey wannabe. But look at the visionaries Journey were, opening a video with a Harlem Shake 30 ****ing years before it was popular.

My pills have spoken to me but they used a language I didn't understand. It was Greek to me or maybe French and they were naked, so I couldn't use a turban or bell bottom jeans to identify the culture either. But my best guess is that they want me to stop using alcohol while I'm popping them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT