ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

WTF???

First you tell us that you don't eat chili AND now you say you don't like Ernest T. Bass? Methinks we should start calling you Aunt Jed. Ernest T. Bass is only…oh I don't know…THE BEST CHARACTER THAT EVER SET FOOT IN MAYBERRY111!!!

Get with the program, woman.
I caught a Large Mouth out of the Chattahoochee River. It was about the size of my hand. I put it in my Koi pond. I put bait Goldfish in there for food. It would ambush from a turned over ceramic pot. Unbelievable appetite. It would eat 50 in no time. I called it Ernest T, Bass,

rare lamb chops, shrimp Alfredo, baked potato, box of skittles, special k cereal, frosted honey bun, big red from White Castle.
How, and why, does the mention of White Castle make someone want and think of Big Red? I had this discussion with someone a few weeks back.

It's an often forgotten about soda, unless White Castle is involved. It's a phenomenon really...or just a regional annomoly.

Ive been banned several times with the countdown. That was kind of cool waiting for the lift and seeing the days and minutes. Had permaban a few. There had to be a mod with hard on for me. I'd email and they'd reinstate me after a while the first couple of times. During the site change I was able to post again, so I try to tread lighter.

I developed a contrarian/negative/asshole character and on Rafters if that's what they think you are they cant read without making your intent out for you. You basically become a troll because they can't think much deeper than that.

Surprisingly, I've only been banned once (that I can remember and I'm probably wrong ) and that was for BLW fiasco. KS, Mav, funk, and Willy have been banned more than me.

Banned isn't that big a deal.

Hyper aggression? No clue.

Twitter helps.

My 10k post was defending bob Dylan, I'm ok with that. I think my first account on here was RobertZimmerman or something like that.

Check it out. up to 12 inches for us. Maybe some ice. Up to 14 inches in East KY

http://kyweathercenter.com/

GFS-41.png

GFS-217.png
Special-25.png

I've never been banned. Even before my modding days. What's it feel like? Like the mile high club?
As far as I know, I've only been banned from the UL board because Beasley couldn't take opposition. It was right after the Karen Sypher stuff broke, and I made the statement if it happened at UK, no matter the facts, because of the black eye, I'd want him fired. Was banned within minutes, and Beasley then retorted, to which I couldn't reply.

Planet 9 may exist. Planet Nine can also explain the distinctive and weird orbits of two dwarf planets in the Kuiper Belt, Sedna and 2012VP113. The planet would be 10 times the size of earth and would be located beyond the Kyper belt.

p9_kbo_orbits_labeled_1_.jpg
This could explain some of the weird crap going on out there that could solve some mysteries. Many physics’ felt that there could even be a dwarf star between the kyper belt and the Ort cloud. Strange that 90 percent of the material in our solar system are beyond Neptune and Uranus.

Now they need to find it. You guys need to take up a collection and send me to Hawaii to help. I will also need some warm clothes donated. It is cold on that mountain.

26 in the City. More stuff from the weather. Difficult call. FCC.
26 in Smiths Grove also. Snow is still in place.

Still worried about the Cats tonight. I think it will be another loss. Arkansas sucks but they are at home.

Been looking at the scheduling for the SEC the last two years. It sucks. They are scheduling games for TV ratings. Sorry to be so cynical but that is what I feel. We are not going to play an SEC East team until February. That is stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT