ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yeah I'm callin' it 3"

38vREFnuvTDiSu1GxEx_uMjtiA5_GpbYTJeuAuqrygAz-vVl6PpJ_qeMjtsNtnydYE7EXvwXQsE5ovovFHu-SLRAijqVKBAu3RqfjPaQMgUcZy0co16Sm7R9UA0v3nSrcd-tdB98J7C5EZVA2nfnJwl_8kCpLTPSOdoFc5k6pXUvgQKOfqecyT4zINtZ3OR1MjRHdV6W510XAwIlUh8LhUFJJjJp-XyUcP8zbrJ1PjCiKViwtpkZdbG2_4wuWJ_cI8hOGi3nf6zZqf3YaBEIh2El-XGlXbom2yB6glHdnaMbjmm9iMp4hnVUpJtbQgszzpMBS_IcwoFESvWkK3qARqUs0teU_9q0HbfQa8pyzjHpJD1ttVnKb8Mo_JzH49kn1OBhaxhskNQr1ywoqkCbwJIfuUI5X338aDP6oC3nxCzhoSNByCvH-1Wog3BJdYQAoOGwh9Z9aVIIzzGGAPDrME-oqVEzvegaT_sSsWmbZCx436oIVOMAZSTgiS5SHvT1G4cwbY7FyxdQ1Z7hW7y-lE1u63zTGkWPISKjoCU5QNZ6E6BfbxgcTrL7ZpGGCkIaxQzy9w=w851-h635-no
You measure that with your pecker?

Well coffee consumed. Breakfast devoured. Still snowing a little. Listening to KSR sans Jones. Vinetti coming up. Will see what he has to say. Otherwise will have to turn off. I will work hard to find an old movie/show to watch.

I have some school work to do to satisfy some asinine KY requirements. Education is wack. What needs to be done is:
Keep kids safe
Teach content, life lessons and how to be a good citizen

No but my mom still talks about that one and my grandfather taking tractor to get to the store.
I wonder if Mav will break out the snowmobile, packed to the gills with guns, grocery bags, and credit cards in a pink bunny suit.

Pretty much every venture Mav does, work, going to store, showering, I imagine him in that pink bunny suit.

johns1.jpg

Do any of you old dudes remember the 2 foot snow we had in 1960?
I was still 24 years from existing, so I'm out. 96 was the blizzard I remember. A couple inches over 3 feet when it was all over. Missed an entire month of school, and didn't get out until the end of June that year.

I got snow, but no snow day. The university has closed operations 2 or 3 times since 1994. Once or twice for ice, once we were closed for a week due to floods in 2008.

Winter of 78 was epic.

edit: forgot to add that its a damn heat wave here. It was 10° when I shoveled the driveway this AM. Didn't need a coat, gloves, or hat, but I wore them anyways.

Some people live in the sticks, Jason. Chill. Also, real snow ain't here yet. This is the appetizer.

Saw a dodge truck with a Calvin Pissin on Ford decal broken down at the Petsmart. His daggum wheel looked like it was falling off. No clue what was going on, but betcha he wished he had a ford today.

I gots no bread. No milk. OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!! J/k...but alls I got is some pizza rolls and hash browns. Cheddar cheese. Water. Finished my cookies last night. I could eat sour diesel if need be. I would not eat my dog no matter what. I might try to catch a neighborhood cat if I had to.

Saving over $46/month switching from GEICO. F those muthatouchers.

Bank of America put a hold on a check I was depositing on Jan 12 (over $12k) and didn't bother to tell me. I went over there and burned down their village to no avail. Still can't access cash till 1/22. My mortgage check is gonna bounce like a Serena service.

Did a feasibility presentation to a college today in front of the BILF. Went ok. Tarrd.

Puppy is super cute.

Pooping.

Science Break:

NGC 5408 is a galaxy located about 16 million light-years from Earth in the constellation of Centaurus (The Centaur). This with an indefinable shape lacking a spiral or elliptical structure, is called an irregular galaxy, and about one fourth of galaxies share that title.
irregular-galaxy-ngc-5408.jpg

NGC 5408’s shape led astronomers to believe that it was a planetary nebula, before determining that it was a galaxy. Also within this galaxy lies a rare object, an ultra luminous X-ray source known as NGC 5408 X-1, one of the best studied of its class. This object blasts out vast amounts of energetic X-rays.

:D -- I just got to the office because OH MY GOD WE HAD A WINTER STORM AND YOU NEED TO CLOSE YOUR OFFICE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T RISK DRIVING ON SUCH TREACHEROUS ROADS WHAT IF YOU GET WRECK AND GET STRANDED YOU COULD DIE BECAUSE THE WIND CHILL IS 5 DEGREES.

We have some of our worst fights (and that's saying a lot) because she freaks out over 1-2" of snow. To placate her, I agreed to come in after lunch WELL I DON'T THINK THAT'S GONNA BE ENOUGH CAUSE THEY SAID IT WAS A WINTER STORM AND THERE MIGHT BE BLACK ICE AND YOU MIGHT WRECK AND GET STRANDED AND DIE.

The roads were completely clear of anything but water, of course. To prove it to her, I made a time-lapse video on the way to the office -- that should be good fight fodder for when I get home [laughing]

Yeah? Well none of that matters. Someone, not us, has started a 40-0 thread on Rafters for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT