ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I appreciate health care and the folks who deliver it.

I had a heart attack at 1:30 AM at my house. EMS got me to the emergency room at 1:55 AM. They were ready to do the open heart surgery by 9:00 AM. Of course my blood was not ready because the plavix given to me in the ER really worked so it took four days before I was operable.

The whole group is rigged to make damned sure you do not die of a heart attack on their shift. Fantastic people who know their shit.
Damn, Bert, I didn't realize that this event had just happened. Son, I hope you are recovering. I will pray for you. Prayer sent. Keep us posted.

Well, shit.

Jason please remember to get 2 gallons of milk and 4 loaves of bread on your way home. Looks like it's going to hit Nashville pretty good, also Louisville and Lexington. Upstate guys get your milk and bread and thing of Jason when you do :grimace:

LEK, the "trash" thing. Can't get anything by you. Good observation. Hope you're doing well.

Willy my man. FCC.

Jason please remember to get 2 gallons of milk and 4 loaves of bread on your way home. Looks like it's going to hit Nashville pretty good, also Louisville and Lexington. Upstate guys get your milk and bread and thing of Jason when you do :grimace:

LEK, the "trash" thing. Can't get anything by you. Good observation. Hope you're doing well.

Willy my man. FCC.
Yea, just messing around

-Late to remark but glad you are ok, Don. Stuff settling out ok with all that insurance crap I hope.

-Mash, your pup is going to go bonkers tomorrow. Enjoy. Our golden retriever gets crazy eyes and hyperventilates when she sees snow. Plows around like a bigtime idiot and I love every second.

-What's the best way to attend dinner unannounced at Willy's? Feel like it has to be extra bizarre or he'll just point to the street and tell you to GTFO.

-Poop and stuff related to poop. Pewp.

-Late to remark but glad you are ok, Don. Stuff settling out ok with all that insurance crap I hope.

-Mash, your pup is going to go bonkers tomorrow. Enjoy. Our golden retriever gets crazy eyes and hyperventilates when she sees snow. Plows around like a bigtime idiot and I love every second.

-What's the best way to attend dinner unannounced at Willy's? Feel like it has to be extra bizarre or he'll just point to the street and tell you to GTFO.

-Poop and stuff related to poop. Pewp.

Ha ha ha. That made me laugh

-

Just ring the door bell.

I always got the impression that willy was the type of guy who would welcome a stranger off the street in for dinner…no matter who you are. But if you just rang the door bell and said, "Hey, I'm TriangleUKCat from the D"…then he would give you a hug and a beer...

...And then he would probably give you the shirt off his back…not because you need a shirt per se…but just because he's high as a kite and feels like taking his shirt off. Pretty sure most of the "extra bizarre" stuff will be coming from willy's side. And that's what i love about willy…his extra bizarre-ness.

Just ring the door bell.

I always got the impression that willy was the type of guy who would welcome a stranger off the street in for dinner…no matter who you are. But if you just rang the door bell and said, "Hey, I'm TriangleUKCat from the D"…then he would give you a hug and a beer...

...And then he would probably give you the shirt off his back…not because you need a shirt per se…but just because he's high as a kite and feels like taking his shirt off. Pretty sure most of the "extra bizarre" stuff will be coming from willy's side. And that's what i love about willy…his extra bizarre-ness.

Willy is not bizarre. He's truthful and says everything we're too pussy to say.

Dude is salt of the Earth I tell ya.

3922506.jpg

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT