ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Silver Lining time: Losing that way is such a disgrace and brings such shame to the organization that even Mike Brown might be forced to fire Marvin Lewis just to get the taint of this loss behind the franchise. Lewis has completely lost control of the team, and he let the last few minutes unfold without doing a damn thing to stop it.

OK. Now that the Bengals annual 1st round loss is out of the way…time for my Skins to put a hurting on herdod's Packers.

Go Skins!
Kind of expect it. Packers have got defensive issues, and loss of Jordy has put a hurting offensively. Plus, Rodgers has had me wondering if he's lost his balls. This team skidded into the playoffs, and Cousins could fart the ball out his ass right now and complete it. I don't like my team's chances tomorrow.

Silver Lining time: Losing that way is such a disgrace and brings such shame to the organization that even Mike Brown might be forced to fire Marvin Lewis just to get the taint of this loss behind the franchise. Lewis has completely lost control of the team, and he let the last few minutes unfold without doing a damn thing to stop it.

55, I was getting ready to go on a rant about how dumb this team is and wish that they were evicted from my Ohio River bank but you said it much better. Thanks. Marvin Lewis is he one responsible, period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT