ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Star Wars was good. Not great but good.

House cleaned on today. Some things put in storage. Laundry going.

Oscar picked Bama in a close one.

Raining. May get a little snow tomorrow. I don't want to miss school yet.

Oscar lost out big time; however, the refs sure tried to come through. The Refs were horrible and all three bald bastards should come to UK some time and let us beat the crap out of them when they leave.

The Cats won out tonight over the friggin' refs.

I apologize to Alex and Isiah for all the bad thoughts that I had of them this week. Please God, help me get their forgiveness.

10366218_10152848347104062_2294495060389018903_n.jpg

ok, gentlemen - here is your final box score from tonight's game. Overall FG% and rebounding were excellent. Briscoe found a jumper - and Alex got a little beasty. Ulis was Ulis - as he should be. If Lee could only hit fts, he'd have easily had a double double. All around much better game. This team would've won Tuesday night
Screen-Shot-2016-01-09-at-8.05.48-PM-1024x705.png

Weird day. Took my son on a hike up in the mountains of western Maryland, and actually managed to get "bewildered" as Daniel Boone called being lost, in a dense fog. Kept angling down the side of a steep slope, slipped right past the car, and ended up several miles away on a Deliverance-like back road. Didn't get home until the Cats' game was almost over. Humbling feeling.

55…sounds like you almost wound up squealing like a pig. Glad you made it out unscathed. Survive. Advance.

And I'm chalking up two more saved lives for the D-League.

For future adventures into the wilderness and/or trips to large parking lots: find my car app is your friend.
On top of other poor planning, I took a long work call on the way up the slope, took tons of atmospheric photos of the creepy fog, and the phone battery died.

Weird day. Took my son on a hike up in the mountains of western Maryland, and actually managed to get "bewildered" as Daniel Boone called being lost, in a dense fog. Kept angling down the side of a steep slope, slipped right past the car, and ended up several miles away on a Deliverance-like back road. Didn't get home until the Cats' game was almost over. Humbling feeling.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Quick! Somebody tell Andy Dalton to stop talking to McCarron on the sidelines between possessions. He's starting to rub off on him.

What a horrible pass and an even worse decision to throw the deep ball into triple coverage in the rain.

Yeah, as crappy as they have played thus far they are still in this game. The Steelers inability to score TD's may come back to haunt them.

But probably not. The Bengals offense is non-existent. The one time they actually break off a long run…they fumble on the very next play. Tough to watch.

Roll out the dumpsters and ready the torches…

IS this, please God, the gigantic bed full of crap that gets Marvin "Big Game" Lewis fired? Bengals still have a narrow window. Let somebody -- anybody -- try to take advantage of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT