ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I really like what Mav has done today. Thank you Mav.

Weekend, Beyonces.

If you're a Bengal fan and a cat fan you might want to get some black tar heroin and meth tonight.
It'd be my luck to celebrate the first Bengals playoff win in decades by overdosing and missing their next game. Maybe I'll stick to bourbon just in case. And the Cats will win.

Danke shön?
Danke schön?

schön heisst ('is called' or 'is defined as') with a "nicely" or "positively" connotation in this particular instance.

Gosh, I miss Germany. Too bad they are more ate up now than we are. It was not this way 14 months ago. Damn prime minister has nearly ruined my 2nd home. FU, Bundeskanzler Merkel. Sigh......

Bengals are going to win tomorrow. It can't go on forever. I was in 9th grade when they went to the Super Bowl and my son is in 9th now, so fate and whatnot.
If I told you just how bad I want Cincy to win out from here, you might label me an absolute foolish liar. I remember when they were great in '70 and lost to the 49ers in '82.

Thanks ATC. It was a big deal, him starting. He's been working hard in practice. Finally paid off. Glad the Coach changed the line up. It made a big difference.

In other news from the city. Catfan ain't all there. I would go to professional help, but I want to see their couch first. I'll have to see if it's comfy. So, when I call they better have a dadburn good couch. That's the first thing I ask, "How's your couch?" If they don't know, I'll know not to go there. Over.

Hope all is well in the d., Saving lives gentlemen and missing lady. Saving lives. FCC..

Thanks ATC. It was a big deal, him starting. He's been working hard in practice. Finally paid off. Glad the Coach changed the line up. It made a big difference.

In other news from the city. Catfan ain't all there. I would go to professional help, but I want to see their couch first. I'll have to see if it's comfy. So, when I call they better have a dadburn good couch. That's the first thing I ask, "How's your couch?" If they don't know, I'll know not to go there. Over.

Hope all is well in the d., Saving lives gentlemen and missing lady. Saving lives. FCC..

Glad to hear about the win for him and you. Sounded like a close game. Congrats proud poppa!

I'm sure your cheering helped urge them on to victory.

(photo courtesy of the FCC gazette)

Practice. Practice. Practice. It is a big deal. 90% preparation, 10% execution, although our resident former college players may or may not disagree. No substitute for hard work and prep.

How many points?

Practice. Practice. Practice. It is a big deal. 90% preparation, 10% execution, although our resident former college players may or may not disagree. No substitute for hard work and prep.

How many points?

Interesting question. He didn't score. 2 rebounds. 3 assists. It's interesting you asked, because that's where I went with aftergame constructive criticism. He has a thing where he sort of disappears on offense. He is a good shot and in the pickup games at church, he dominates on kids older than him. And I've watched him. He has got some skills. But he just hasn't played enough to get comfortable on offense. Maybe in time. I'm going to try and get a copy of the game that was filmed. That will help I think. Certainly appreciate your encouragement. So please feel free with advice. There is still several games. But it was something I talked to him about. FCC.

It's all good, FCC. Happy for your son.

Thanks ATC. You're a good friend.

Gonna have a house full of teenagers here in about 30 minutes. Kids had a youth group party at the church and they're bringing home some other kids too to spend the night. Waahhoooo. Wife and little bit is already asleep. She's on days and gets up about 4am. Usually wakes me up and can't go back to sleep. There's a kitchen downstairs but it's not up to par. Need to work on that. FCC.

I'm doubting Alex Poythress even likes titties.

Speaking of which: most likely former UK player to be gay? What's everyone's vote? Going with Karl Towns. Thought it before he even committed to UK. Has some gay mannerisms, *almost* talks gay, never seen a picture of him together with a hot slut.
First off - I wish yall would talk American in here. I can't understand half of what yall are trying to say. I mean, good ol USA won all the world wars and never asked for much. I think it's implied though that we should all talk American (makes me feel like you're trying to hide something from me).

On to Jazons question: I've always thought Bobby Perry might be gay. I think he is probably conflicted about coming out though.

Thanks ATC. You're a good friend.

Gonna have a house full of teenagers here in about 30 minutes. Kids had a youth group party at the church and they're bringing home some other kids too to spend the night. Waahhoooo. Wife and little bit is already asleep. She's on days and gets up about 4am. Usually wakes me up and can't go back to sleep. There's a kitchen downstairs but it's not up to par. Need to work on that. FCC.
Gotta take care of business. I know the deal. Good stuff!

Well that is weird. He chewed on his mouthpiece when he shot em earlier. Then Cal threw his mouthpiece away. Why?

Remember that locker room video where Terrence Jones was trying to stick his hand up Anthony's butt? That was weird. I don't think Terrence was gay, but I kinda felt like he might try it a few times.

I'd like to have Terrence on this team. Hell, I'd like to Jazon Spearz on this team.

Who up?

52 and raining in the City this morning. Y'all do know when I say City, I mean Future City, right? I knew you was wondering? Population about 200. Mansfields Auto Parts, FoodWorld, and a Dollar General.

Might go to Mustang Madness. Was going to go at 4, but just remembered Cats play at 5. Crap. Kids want to see Josh Jackson and Thon Maker. They both play this evening.

Anyway, hats off to the d. Good morning catfan, Bert, Willy, and Mash, you, you, people, you. FCC.

Are you and the kids going to the games, FCC?

Tickets are 35 bucks each. Last year we got free tickets. Our connection hasn't come through yet. If we went there's 4 of us. So, 140 bucks. Wife is at work, she said take them out to eat, come home and watch the Cats. Last year you could watch it on line for free. This year, they are charging 40. So....budget concerns in the house. FCC.

It's going to man. Going to some friends place to cook lunch. Take that back my wife is going to cook lunch. I'm drinking beer.

On the menu, 2 lb of grouper, got 4- 90 day aged new york strip tips, and about $150 in foie gras
Enjoy, bro. I hope to catch ya next week, perhaps Friday evening?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT