ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

It's when a woman gives birth into your face while you jack off in the doctor's eye.

Lolllllll

Also the image of a lady smiling and enjoying a popsicle after birth is hilarious.

I'm so upset about Skal. I wish we could just Nancy Kerrigan him and let the nba worry about him. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...if one of y'all wants some cash we could probably collect a lot. Other than that, I don't want to discuss anything about him.

-Debating whether or not to watch UK lose in Tuscaloosa tomorrow night.

-Going to a neighbor's shindig tonight. Guy is calling it "Freedomfest 2016" because he recently got divorced. Interesting guy who kind of weirds my wife out but I told her that we went to her friend's party recently and it sucked balls so eye for an eye.

-Pot of chili tomorrow. Eating for two this weekend. #ChiliforJedwar

Checking in. Laundry and such today. My son won his game last night. Thriller. Final minute the lead changed hands a couple of times. We won 40 to 39. More on that later. Pick up time. Kids. Don and caftan, you know what a wonder is. If you stick your finger up your butt and it don't smell, it's a WONDER. FCC.

Apparently you have developed a questionable habit. You should seek professional help immediately.

y1n9wbjxxepizp6i9tv2.gif

Checking in. Laundry and such today. My son won his game last night. Thriller. Final minute the lead changed hands a couple of times. We won 40 to 39. More on that later. Pick up time. Kids. Don and caftan, you know what a wonder is. If you stick your finger up your butt and it don't smell, it's a WONDER. FCC.
Congrats, FCC.

269_160108_13_3055.jpg

269_160108_13_3056.jpg

Well... ITS A GIRL!!!

No boy. Breeder is pairing us with this chill female.

No Plissken.

She and her litter mates were born on 11-13-15 (Paris Bombing) and it was recommended to incorporate/honor those lost with French names.

So I introduce to you:

Brûlée :D

Last edited:
Just saw this man, don't worry about clutter -- whatcha need?

I was like 99.9% sure that it was you Mav...just didn't want to mess up and piss off anyone if I was wrong.

Could you please change the title from "Let It Be" to "Bob- All The Rumors".

I am sure its going to change shortly but until then...I really appreciate it...GCdUK-

In Brûlée, the accent on the e goes the other way from above.

Just a pet peeve of mine ever since a daughter of a friend of mine spells her name Rénè, would would be pronounced (ray-NUH) in French AND is also a boy's name.

Just ignore me.

If that's a 'pet' peeve, then Bravo. Duly noted and edited.

Last edited:
I really like what Mav has done today. Thank you Mav.

Weekend, Beyonces.

If you're a Bengal fan and a cat fan you might want to get some black tar heroin and meth tonight.
It'd be my luck to celebrate the first Bengals playoff win in decades by overdosing and missing their next game. Maybe I'll stick to bourbon just in case. And the Cats will win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT