ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Long, long, long day. But still enjoyable. In our hospital, the nurses can wear pretty much any sort of scrubs they want, as long as they're clean. EXCEPT for the OR. Since it's a sterile environment, the OR staff have to wear hospital provided scrubs. And if you're female and have any kind of curvature in your body...get used to exposed underwear, both bras and panties. Management SAYS they provide mens and womens scrubs...but they're unisex and geared more towards men than women.

Now the D knows I hate Spanx and other type of foundation undies, and the older/modest nurses wear them. Since I don't even bother with that type, I focus on the more nubile OR staff. And they came through in spades today. Down scrub top shots and ass cleavage galore. I think I saw pretty much every possible style/color of bras and panties today. My coworkers hate OR days since there is a good possibility that they will see some type of grossness. Me, not so much. Once I saw my first amputated leg back in 2005...I'm cool with body parts. Except for eyes. That's the only thing that gives me the willies.

The ladies have been requesting the tunic style scrub tops since I've been here. It will never happen. They can wear scrub dresses, but that screams "I'm an old lady". And when you're running around the OR suite, those drawstrings on the scrub bottoms just don't get the job done. I just enjoy the view!

You think there are bad drivers now, just wait until we really get flying cars. For the most part, cars maneuver in 2 dimensions. A flying car would maneuver in all 3 planes. People will be cutting you off from all directions.

Yeah, but those slow driving mother effers from Indiana won't have a passing lane to hold hostage. I'll just fly right over the top of those clueless bastiches and empty my sewage tank. That's right…my flying car will be fully equipped with a sewage tank. Just for this purpose.

CYIOo7iUAAQc1HS.jpg

I bet his ass would play in the paint better at that size.

Yeah, but those slow driving mother effers from Indiana won't have a passing lane to hold hostage. I'll just fly right over the top of those clueless bastiches and empty my sewage tank. That's right…my flying car will be fully equipped with a sewage tank. Just for this purpose.
Even if it isn't equipped with one,I'd haul a bucket of shit with me through Indiana just cause.

You think there are bad drivers now, just wait until we really get flying cars. For the most part, cars maneuver in 2 dimensions. A flying car would maneuver in all 3 planes. People will be cutting you off from all directions.
Flying car traffic definitely requires stringent control measures similar to air traffic. Scale and restrict.

Morning D and happy Friday.

Has been a busy week. But much accomplished.

Taking my youngest daughter, she's 16, to see Star Wars tonight. I'm not really into that but she asked me to take her and I will for her. We've decided to make it a daddy/daughter night. Should be fun. Maybe a little shopping and some good food.

Warm this morning. 48 degrees. Quite a bit more than the last few days. Perhaps some snow flakes Sunday and Tuesday. Keep your eye on the sky @funKYcat75.

I have some co workers who basically do a snow dance lol. Teachers are the worse. I don't mind a good snow and miss a couple of days. Of course our district calls off for pretty much anything. And for kids safety it's worth that.

Have a great day all and be safe.

Jason it's one of the most awesome things you'll ever experience and I think you'll ultimately regret not seeing your wife's vag expand to the size of a basketball hoop.

Seriously though, it was gross but I am glad I watched. YouTube was essential for preparation and definitely took some of the shock factor away....that's one of the first pieces of advice I give to friends or family becoming new dads. Prepare yourself via YouTube and if you have a weak stomach, don't even attempt to watch during delivery.

Would be a shame for your child to have their first vision of the world be their father passing out like school girl at a Bieber concert. Could cause some serious psychological repercussions later in life for them. Mainly, them having the innate desire to call you a pussy all the time.

Jason it's one of the most awesome things you'll ever experience and I think you'll ultimately regret not seeing your wife's vag expand to the size of a basketball hoop.

Seriously though, it was gross but I am glad I watched. YouTube was essential for preparation and definitely took some of the shock factor away....that's one of the first pieces of advice I give to friends or family becoming new dads. Prepare yourself via YouTube and if you have a weak stomach, don't even attempt to watch during delivery.

Would be a shame for your child to have their first vision of the world be their father passing out like school girl at a Bieber concert. Could cause some serious psychological repercussions later in life for them. Mainly, them having the innate desire to call you a pussy all the time.
I blacked out the memory of my wifes vagina expanding. Too much.

Give a pregnant woman a Chilean Space Monkey as see what happens......

There were definitely some "things that cannot be unseen" for me. The baby coming out wasn't terrible at all. I was north of the border but was helping with labor and saw the baby crown then fly out of there with wicked quickness on the next push.

Where I effed up was afterward. I had just taken a photo of our baby on the scale and turned around to see a massive gaping bloody crevasse getting stitched up by the OB. Wife sitting there just smiling with a popsicle, completely out of it with drugs.

Imprinted on brain. :weary:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT