ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

52 and raining in the City this morning. Y'all do know when I say City, I mean Future City, right? I knew you was wondering? Population about 200. Mansfields Auto Parts, FoodWorld, and a Dollar General.

Might go to Mustang Madness. Was going to go at 4, but just remembered Cats play at 5. Crap. Kids want to see Josh Jackson and Thon Maker. They both play this evening.

Anyway, hats off to the d. Good morning catfan, Bert, Willy, and Mash, you, you, people, you. FCC.

Aptly named: it will be a city in the future.

I love the country. Lived in big cities for 32 years; retired to the country. Need to smell cow shit every once in a while.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
My wife has been bugging me to take her somewhere "exotic" for a special anniversary. The New York Times this week publishes this list of "52 Places Around The World To Visit." She tells me to pick one and surprise her -- Italy, the Seychelle Islands, Uganda, Cambodia, she doesn't care. Wait until she finds out I picked #42 -- Bill Monroe's barn in Rosine, Kentucky.

Hey Mash, I just went to the mustang madness web site and it's saying tickets are only 10 bucks each. So I might have made a mistake saying they were 35 each. I'm going to go up there in few minutes and check. The school is only about 4 miles from the house. So, might get to go after all. I think Jackson plays at 4 and Thon Maker at 5:30. Little bit probably won't make it but about 2 games and she's gonna want to come home. Anyway, stay tuned for more drama from the City. FCC.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
My wife has been bugging me to take her somewhere "exotic" for a special anniversary. The New York Times this week publishes this list of "52 Places Around The World To Visit." She tells me to pick one and surprise her -- Italy, the Seychelle Islands, Uganda, Cambodia, she doesn't care. Wait until she finds out I picked #42 -- Bill Monroe's barn in Rosine, Kentucky.

Good choice Md. Crap, I don't even like to get out of McCracken Co. Home boy all the way. FCC.

Good choice Md. Crap, I don't even like to get out of McCracken Co. Home boy all the way. FCC.
My wife has grown to love Kentucky from our visits there, after living all her life in NYC and Washington DC suburbs, where we live now. She'd love Rosine. Maybe we can take a side trip to Paris -- Kentucky, of course.

I'm doubting Alex Poythress even likes titties.

Speaking of which: most likely former UK player to be gay? What's everyone's vote? Going with Karl Towns. Thought it before he even committed to UK. Has some gay mannerisms, *almost* talks gay, never seen a picture of him together with a hot slut.
Your gaydar is off. Townes is just dorky.

Most obvious answer, John Wall.

It's going to man. Going to some friends place to cook lunch. Take that back my wife is going to cook lunch. I'm drinking beer.

On the menu, 2 lb of grouper, got 4- 90 day aged new york strip tips, and about $150 in foie gras
That sounds awesome.

Wife went out with her twin and mom last night for her bday. Kids I baked the most jacked up cake. Ate for breakfast with wife and kids.

I usually too scared to cook with expensive meats.

Awesome travel list. Thanks.

Good late morning, guys.

Freedomfest 2016 was pretty much as expected. A few hussies getting scowled at by the 30-40 year old neighborhood moms. New bachelor working the room. His friend "Jimmy Rat" making drinks while looking like Pablo Escobar. Couple married dads who let the aura of single life get to them and ended up shithoused. Some great steaks. Good time.

I have no clue what else I am doing today besides chili making and I'm very much ok with that.

Fun fact for today...

12400646_213271605678417_6128400426223590630_n.jpg

My wife has grown to love Kentucky from our visits there, after living all her life in NYC and Washington DC suburbs, where we live now. She'd love Rosine. Maybe we can take a side trip to Paris -- Kentucky, of course.

I lived in Eldersburg, MD for 6 years. Nice area but their weather is worse than Kentucky because of the bay. I wore out the Civil War battlefields.

I lived in Eldersburg, MD for 6 years. Nice area but their weather is worse than Kentucky because of the bay. I wore out the Civil War battlefields.
I'm in Montgomery County Bert. I've spent quite a bit of time touring the battlefields myself. In fact, my son and I are going up to the South Mountain battlefield this afternoon -- which is just a 40 minute drive for me. The Appalachian Trail has an entry point right there, and you can walk up it through the woods for a couple miles to get a little exercise.

See that it has been a little slow today on the D. I think I know why.

Dolly has Mash on a walk across town in the rain.
ymmot is collecting on Nassau's.
Willy is still eating a millionaires' meal.
Bert is still surveying the compound with his security team.
FCC is rounding up mustangs.
ATC is on the great beer hunt.
Don is counting his $ with a super computer while sniffing starter fluid.
Mav is running around town brandishing a AK on black tar heroin.
MD planning a world tour.
Lek is taking a long nap after cake.
Triangle is making chili just to piss off jed.
93 is contemplating advanced number sequencing.
55 is still in line for his hunting license.

Star Wars was good. Not great but good.

House cleaned on today. Some things put in storage. Laundry going.

Oscar picked Bama in a close one.

Raining. May get a little snow tomorrow. I don't want to miss school yet.
Listening to pregame show. Scary Oscar picking against. Wonder if he knows something. Heard something about ears being receptive. Who knows.

Kaizerette #1: Won her game by 9…was 2-4 from the free throw line…2-5 from the field…6 points…several rebounds…cut off the baseline twice. Slowly but surely getting more confident in real games (she is a beast in our driveway) and finally starting to take the ball to the goal a little more aggressively on offense.

Kaizerette #2: Lost her game 15-18…2-2 from FT line…4-7 from the field…10 points…2 assists...several rebounds…about 6 or 7 steals…2 take-downs…drew blood once. Has been confident & aggressive on any/all courts from day 1.

Good evening Gentlemen; here is your halftime box score. Take particular note of the rebounding margin and ft % Ignore the 3pt %, My apologies for neglecting this for the LSU game - I was angry about that game. Hope all is well with you all
Screen-Shot-2016-01-09-at-6.53.37-PM-1024x712.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT