ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

CSX%204518%20leads%20a%20NB%20manifest%20at%20Coral%20Ridge.jpg

This image from Brooks in Bullitt Co.

Crossed that road many times. Used to be a real estate agent that paralleled that track. I think his last name was Bishop. (Had his house and office painted white.) Go up the hill on Brooks road on the side you are on and that is rattlesnake country for sure. (I think called Brooks Hill.)(Been there, done that.)

Crossed that road many times. Used to be a real estate agent that paralleled that track. I think his last name was Bishop. (Had his house and office painted white.) Go up the hill on Brooks road on the side you are on and that is rattlesnake country for sure. (I think called Brooks Hill.)(Been there, done that.)

Man, I had a few minutes and pulled up google maps and google earth. David Bishop is still in business. He has to be in his eighties. I did some work for him but we were really just friendly acquaintances. I may have to contact him to say hello.

Edit: I sent him an email from his site. Let's see if he responds.

Well I am losing my Congressman due to redistricting but we will be represented by another good conservative. Congressman Daniel Webster has been and is a good friend of ranchers and farmers in our county and will continue that good work in his new district. Thanks for representing us well Congressman Webster.

Protect our ranches and agriculture. Don't lose it all to sprawl.

280312613_557860895700129_1190717323943390705_n.jpg

Glad to hear that Sir but the sad thing is milk may be headed that way. Just horrifying what is happening right before our eyes. (I bought a gallon yesterday at Walmart for $3.63) (Was $3.03 the week before we went to SC.)(At the same store.)
Thank goodness I live in Kentucky. Walmart whole mile is $1.99, but that is double what it was two months ago.

Went to the dojo today and saw the area where the dead woman was found by my student's dog. She said that the dog came in after going out back to do her business and all of her hair was standing on end so her and her father went out back and found the body. They took a picture, and the lady was sort of face down but also on her side a bit. Both hands were above her head and close together as if someone had dragged her there. Her top (a tube or wrap) had come down to her waist exposing her breast which would also suggest dragging. Could not tell the age from the picture but her hair was dark brown maybe black and looked rather full so I would think not too old.

So far local news has given no story.

Glad to hear that Sir but the sad thing is milk may be headed that way. Just horrifying what is happening right before our eyes. (I bought a gallon yesterday at Walmart for $3.63) (Was $3.03 the week before we went to SC.)(At the same store.)
Just don't go super gluing yourself to a Walmart counter over the price of milk.😉

Good morning from ATX. Currently 74°F with periodic clouds. Today's high could hit 95°F.

Another local homeless shelter experiencing major problems. City purchased a relatively new structure. Homeless people began trespassing on the property, stealing TVs and refrigerators. Apparently these folks are not residents of the shelter. What a mess.

Happy Hump Day.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

tl-5-11-hostess-cupcake-day.jpg

I saw on the news that baby formula is getting scarce and some stores are completely out of stock. First it was gizzards and now it is baby formula. So what is a mama going to do? Well I found this homemade baby formula recipe from 1960. Now that may be a long time ago to some but not to me. Anyway if your baby needs feeding it wouldn't hurt to try it.

280556394_5505932982752839_3574836449817415549_n.jpg

Good morning D

We are expecting a nice day with a pleasant 55° and clear skies. The stars were bright when I got up this morning. We will have sunny skies today with a temperature high of 84°. Not bad. The golf courses are full.

Construction is crazy down here and there is a back log of services for just about everything. Prices are getting higher and I am spending less. I never have been a big spender. Gasoline went up 13 cents a gallon this week. This is sick.

Anyway, enough of that. I trust all have a nice day.

Good morning folks. Another beautiful day in the east. Buried in work so I’m headed for the subway. I’ve been happy to note the number of people wearing masks is falling every day.

I see the Reds’ “Rich Strike”-like surge from the bottom to the winner’s circle temporarily stalled last night, ending their season-high two-game winning streak. But my faith remains strong.

Hope it’s a good day.

Good Morning all,

Both of my local grandchildren are here along with my oldest daughter which means I spent the night on the floor in my office. (My 40" x 80" piece of 40 ILD foam along with a 3 inch piece of memory foam mattress topper.)

My granddaughters school/ day care closed this week due to a covid case so the grand parents are engaged. (Yeah, they use the excuse to close an entire daycare/ school so the parents have to fend for themselves normally a full week finding somewhere to leave their children so they can work.) My Grandson's school was not affected. He is with my Darling. (My youngest daughter works nights three days a week and my Grandson the BB is here those nights.

My oldest daughter should be rousing around soon ready to leave. I hope my grand daughter stays asleep today as I have work to do. If she wakes up the entire house will be up and I cherish these couple early hours to get my work started properly. She woke up yesterday when her Mom got up and stayed up.

I will stop, working from home has it's disadvantages but I am thankful... (My workdays end up long to get in the time I need to get in during the course of a day to get the job done.)

Yeah I just complained about having possibly the best work situation known to man.... ;)

You all have a blessed day. I am...

Good morning folks. Another beautiful day in the east. Buried in work so I’m headed for the subway. I’ve been happy to note the number of people wearing masks is falling every day.

I see the Reds’ “Rich Strike”-like surge from the bottom to the winner’s circle temporarily stalled last night, ending their season-high two-game winning streak. But my faith remains strong.

Hope it’s a good day.
Bell took Green out in the 6th after one out and one walk. The score was 1-1 at the time and the relievers blew it. I don't know why because Green's stuff was still doing the job. Green was not happy.

Look under the term.... "Doesn't have the sense that God gave a goose" and you will see this picture...

th

I guess he is holding a participation trophy for gluing his hand to a counter with superglue to protest something to do with his coffee or vegan milk....

Yeah the brother "ain't" got the sense God gave a goose...

I hope they make him pay for the damage he did to that counter...

I can't call that the entitlement mentality, I call it an idjut nut that may need to be incarcerated for his own safety and the safety of others...

Good morning! Fixin to head out the door. Wasn't too bad on the course yesterday because the clouds kept it reasonable. Today is supposed to be hotter with more sun.

My vacation is rapidly approaching! Wife leaves for NC on the 20th to be gone for 10 days. Strange things will happen over that period. The garbage will only need to be taken out every 4 days instead of once a day. I will not get up in the middle of the night and turn off random lights. The best part though? The house will stay at a constant temperature the entire time she's gone. I will be in charge of the thermostat and it will not be tampered with.

Have a D League day!

Good morning! Fixin to head out the door. Wasn't too bad on the course yesterday because the clouds kept it reasonable. Today is supposed to be hotter with more sun.

My vacation is rapidly approaching! Wife leaves for NC on the 20th to be gone for 10 days. Strange things will happen over that period. The garbage will only need to be taken out every 4 days instead of once a day. I will not get up in the middle of the night and turn off random lights. The best part though? The house will stay at a constant temperature the entire time she's gone. I will be in charge of the thermostat and it will not be tampered with.

Have a D League day!

Ah the little things in life..... yeah....

Have a D League day!
It's Party Ti.....Zzzzzzzzzz. Nope.

Chipped a damn tooth today. Ugh!! Hate going to the dentist.
xpHlSJJ5_o.jpg

With my blurry morning eyes I read this as the one eaglet being larger than an F-14. I know we old dudes tend to exaggerate, but that stopped me for a minute…
Precisely why I used to review/edit with a cold eye. BTW. With sexual dimorphism common amoung raptors, and knowing there exists a reason for this. We bird-nerds had some humorous discussions. I was very grateful that female humans were not generally 20% - 40% larger.
Working on a gif for you. I hope it doesn't take me very long
I made this one and yes it was . . . too much like work except it was just for fun.

pe5hJJaY_o.gif

Linky

Last edited:
xpHlSJJ5_o.jpg

Precisely why I used to review/edit with a cold eye. BTW. With sexual dimorphism common amoung raptors, and knowing there exists a reason for this. We bird-nerds had some humorous discussions. I was very grateful that female humans were not generally 20% - 40% larger.

I made this one and yes it was . . . too much like work except it was just for fun.

pe5hJJaY_o.gif

Linky

That sounds kinky....is the Linky, kinky too? 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT