ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Woops........I probably mixed him up with someone else.......sorry if I offended anyone......for penance I will have several shots......it looks like the house is serving Eagle Rare tonight............I will say an "I am Sorry" with each shot.........I will report in the morning on how many I'm Sorry's I was able to offer up........
And repent on the greens post. Maybe pour a shot on your gizzards. This is a major offense!

I've had a couple of pre-practice shots for MST and PST. I might be asleep by 7.

I've been watching WWII on the Smithsonian Channel for a while now. I said that to say this, they will be playing D-Day at 2000. I believe this will be footage filmed by John Ford. When you watch actual footage from the war, it makes you appreciate how true to life some of the old war movies were. I know lot's of them used actual footage for some scenes, but they recreated the time faithfully.

They have film from US, Britain, Germany, Russia.

I'm still watching WWII. I can't stop saying " my god". I don't believe in a God the same way some of you do. Rather than an entity, I view my god as an idea. My god is a culmination of good and just. We're the same people who want the same things out of ourselves and society.

We differ when we get to the point where you say "God has a plan" and I say "shit happens".

I'm still watching WWII. I can't stop saying " my god". I don't believe in a God the same way some of you do. Rather than an entity, I view my god as an idea. My god is a culmination of good and just. We're the same people who want the same things out of ourselves and society.

We differ when we get to the point where you say "God has a plan" and I say "shit happens".
I’m of the mindset, “God has a plan, then shit happens”. Can’t hold God responsible for everything that happens, then blame him for everything that does. He made Biden a possibility at birth. Never said he would cast his vote. Even God has his limitations.

Z_PRR_4262_A-Pb.jpg

I raise this glass as a toast to a young man gone too soon. Take comfort in knowing that he now resides in heaven with God and feels no pain or tears. Wishing you and your family peace and the hope that God puts his loving hand on your family at this time and the promise that you will see him again. PROST!

I was really hoping more teams in front of the Cats would lose. So far Coastal Carolina, Oklahoma St. and Penn St.. It would be nice to move up in the rankings without playing a game. UCLA crapped the bed with a late game interception against Oregon. Rarely do I pull for UCLA.

I watched the Cincy game because I wanted to see who they were. Oh my. We've played at least 4 teams who would boatrace Cincy and beat 3 of them. I saw their remaining schedule and it is as easy as you might imagine. They are going to get in this year and their beatdown will be historic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT