ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

squirrels on my property
Don's on to something. Instead of selecting a cat, let the mother nature select the cat. Cats have become domesticated and pretty much worthless. However, all are not created the same. Get a fresh dead rat (or squirrel), take to the animal shelter. Carry it past the adoptable cat's. One that snatches it away from you is what you're looking for. You may not find that cat immediately but when you do you'll know. Now your subsidize your predator twice/day and it'll hang around. The pests won't. Or if you despise cats, train a shortie.
images

5f4eb2579c0df6ca973f2061ddc6bb28.jpg

No more squirrels.

Last edited:
Don's on to something. Instead of selecting a cat, let the mother nature select the cat. Cats have become domesticated and pretty much worthless. However, all are not created the same. Get a fresh dead rat (or squirrel), take to the animal shelter. Carry it past the adoptable cat's. One that snatches it away from you is what you're looking for. You may not find that cat immediately but when you do you'll know. Now your subsidize your predator twice/day and it'll hang around. The pests won't. Or if you despise cats, train a shortie.
images

5f4eb2579c0df6ca973f2061ddc6bb28.jpg

No more squirrels.
My neighbor has one of these jack Russell's, no squirrel or cat is safe around here!!!!

I need this set up to take care of squirrels on my property. They eat every flower we plant and mess up the yard with pine cones and palm trees. But worse than that is what they do to our vehicles. My pick up is in the shop now getting some major rewiring as once again they chewed into it. I park it in the garage every night but some way some how they still get into the engine compartment and even the gas line leading from the fuel tank. This is the third time I have had to ;put it in the show because of squirrels.

I have been popping them with my BB gun but I might have to take other action. Hawks and eagles have killed a few of them but not enough
Don't kill my friends. I love squirrels.

Feed them away from your car! :sunglasses:

Here is my girl friend Chip II. She loved me till the day she died.
38230679_1791313077650935_4284768810256302080_o.jpg

I'll bet State Trooper Preston Rudolph did not treat you like that. He gave me a ticket or two. We used to outlaw drag race at the Atomic Plant.

Yeah, the four lanes. Funny you should mention him. When I was 14, one time, I was riding my 80 Suzuki just a mile down the road to sell my friend's mother a couple of raffle tickets for something at school. When I came to the 90 degree one lane bridge, I leaned into my left 90 and then into my right 90, and as I was leaning, I looked straight ahead and there sat a state trooper, close enough I could see his eyes, and he was looking right at me.

I could see my friends house just before the church, so I kept going. When I put my bike on it's stand, I looked over and there sat the famed preston rudolph waving his finger for me to come to his car. He asked me where I got the motorcycle and if my Dad knew I riding on the road/. Now mind you, I had been riding on the road for at least 3 years, avoiding him, and had the sheriffs permission to do so. So he followed me home and a 28.50 ticket I paid with my hay hauling money. Tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't budge. FCC.

She loved me till the day she died.
A bit of an anthropomorphic stretch but I feel ya. I've had relationships with wild and domestics at all levels. Some of the really true blessings in life are interspecific interactions. These interactions, along with harvesting & eating gives true knowledge. Especially spiritually. I've said before, animals don't have rights, they're on the menu. But anyone who harms an animal like Chip II deserves . . .:angry:. . . a broken nose.

Last edited:
A pellet gun will do the trick.
I have a nice pellet gun and tomorrow morning I might shoot a mess of them. Any body need some squirrel for breakfast. They are good fried and make good gravy to go with your biscuits. They are so use to humans down here they come right up tp you. A Kentucky squirrel will run away and hide. Not these suckers. Should be easy shooting

my objective for today...vac out and pine sol mop the shop. Store truck up for winter on battery tender, and a couple more lil items...all are done plus had time to jam on some Spotify and throw back a few coldies..Life is super good...Live life like your first breathe is your last and have no regrets...Maggi thought her cushion was free game on the top of truck bed...85 pound of 2 year old shep there.....Love her to the moon and back, same feelings for my Sayde...They know it too!

49897879_338937756693696_8138036545639677952_n.jpg

Last edited:
She never spanked me again.

Last time my mother went to spank me I said "can you let me finish making this sandwich and then you can hit me all you want". She cried and left the room. I felt bad and went after her and told her it was ok if she wanted to spank me and she just cried harder. That's when I knew that I was no match for the women.

My first car -- except dark green instead of red. Everything else almost identical except I didn't have the fancy wheels. 1965 Olds Cutlass F-85 convertible. Cost me $500 in 1973 -- in cherry condition. I'd just turned 17.

My first car Everything identical except I had Fenton Flat Mags. 1964 Impala convertible. Cost me $500 in 1970 -- in cherry condition. I'd just turned 19.
numbers-matching-1964-impala-true-super-sport-ss-convertible-daytona-blue-rare-1.jpg

We sure did buy some cool cars for $500 back in the day, didn't we? Paid $300 for my first, 67 Cougar. 390 4 speed posi headers cam and had to put $300 worth of tires and exhaust on it before I could drive it.

Tight Ends sure can block.

I believe that's what their main function is, but that rascal Saban has taken to throwing passes to his. Doubt it will catch on since he lost last night.

Ours have to, since they don't get passes thrown their way. :cool2:

see above

I've had relationships with wild and domestics at all levels. Some of the really true blessings in life are interspecific interactions.

I know what you mean. Used to have a feral cat out at the old house that liked only me. I could call her and she would come and if I patted something she would jump up on it. High as I could reach. I shot her a bird one time and she snatched it out of my hand with a quickness. Left me holding a couple of feathers. After that, each time she would see me with a gun she would come up and purr and rub around on my legs. I would shoot her a bird and she would catch it before it the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT