ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What kind of detector do you have Ace? I have two a Garrett 350 and an AT Pro.
I own a Garrett 200. Not very impressed. Looking to upgrade either later this year or early next. Plan on hitting up a few creeks back home. Want something better for shooting coins and good in shallow water.

8326.1355512980.jpg

Morning. Would have rather had Ala to win, but enjoyed the game. Ala just off for some reason. On that fake punt, looked like the kid with the ball was the only one that knew. Anyway, my 14 yr old son told me he was for Clemson. When I asked him why, he, with vigor, told me because Ala just beat us in basketball. Chip off the ole shoulder.

Y'all try to keep'er 'tween the ditches today! FCC.

My fraternity brother had a 1961 Chevy Impala convertible. 409. I loved his car and it was just like the one below. I had a 63 Chevy Impala 409 2 dr hardtop. It was also a very nice car.
My first car -- except dark green instead of red. Everything else almost identical except I didn't have the fancy wheels. 1965 Olds Cutlass F-85 convertible. Cost me $500 in 1973 -- in cherry condition. I'd just turned 17.
My first car Everything identical except I had Fenton Flat Mags. 1964 Impala convertible. Cost me $500 in 1970 -- in cherry condition. I'd just turned 19.
numbers-matching-1964-impala-true-super-sport-ss-convertible-daytona-blue-rare-1.jpg

I own a Garrett 200. Not very impressed. Looking to upgrade either later this year or early next. Plan on hitting up a few creeks back home. Want something better for shooting coins and good in shallow water.
Really like my Ace 350 but the AT PRO is a great detector1 I doubt if I ever go up to another. Like to but I think Ill just stay with the PRO! Or till my wife says I can get another one!

I lived across the road on Hwy 60 growing up in Future City, from a gas station/grocery store called Kelly's Grocery. They had a side room where farmers, retirees, teenagers and such gathered to talk or play High 9, which was a friendly card game. There was plenty of muscle cars around in the '60s.

They would often take me for a ride down the road. Those cars would burn a hole in the wind. On take-off it would pin you against the seat. One guy put a 20 dollar bill on the dash and told me when he took off, if I could grab it I could have it. Couldn't get it. Great times back then. Had an 80 Suzuki when I was 12. Put over a 100,000 miles on that thing in about a 15 mile radius. Cops didn't care back then about not having a license to drive. Sheriff was a neighbor and told us to have a good time. We did. FCC.

How is the AT PRO with coin discrimination?
It's really good! If you go to Garrett.com the have a lot of videos you can watch. I also bought a 5x8 coil that made it lighter, When you get used to it your read out just about tells you what you have found. I really like Garrett's they are pretty much turn on and go!

That sure was a beat down last night...I got a feeling Salabana (Saban & Alabama combined) is going to remember this and meet up again next January for some revenge. Everybody else is playing for third.
Hopefully we can pull a Clemson on A&M tonight.
Windy, warm, in the upper 50's. Feels great.
I might watch the game at a bar and listen to a blues band during the game. Undecided at this time...I haven't ran it past The Redhead yet. She will probably decide for me.
Gotta go put in my prediction for tonight... C-A-T-S!

Last edited:
Man. Still thinking about those circus catches last night. Not too bad of throws either by that long-haired hippy kid(reminds me of a Charlie D. song). Several kids secured their futures last night I would think. But I'm just a peabrained country boy, holding down South Future City, with my game shirt on for tonight, taking care of little bit with an ear infection, saying "yes dear" alot, dependent on the D, being encouraging, waiting on an Arrival, taking care of 5 kids and 5 grandsons, not rational during games, loving my neighbor. Sorry got more carried away than intended. Shalom, FCC.

That sure was a beat down last night...I got a feeling Salabena (Saban & Alabama combined) is going to remember this and meet up again next January for some revenge. Everybody else is playing for third.
Hopefully we can pull a Clemson on A&M tonight.
Windy, warm, in the upper 50's. Feels great.
I might watch the game at a bar and listen to a blues band during the game. Undecided at this time...I haven't ran it past The Redhead yet. She will probably decide for me.
Gotta go put in my prediction for tonight... C-A-T-S!

Yeah, the win didn't really surprise me much, but the margin sure did. I don't think the Bengals could beat Bama as badly as Clemson did.

Man. Still thinking about those circus catches last night. Not too bad of throws either by that long-haired hippy kid(reminds me of a Charlie D. song). Several kids secured their futures last night I would think. But I'm just a peabrained country boy, holding down South Future City, with my game shirt on for tonight, taking care of little bit with an ear infection, saying "yes dear" alot, dependent on the D, being encouraging, waiting on an Arrival, taking care of 5 kids and 5 grandsons, not rational during games, loving my neighbor. Sorry got more carried away than intended. Shalom, FCC.

FCC, are you in McCracken Co?

Yeah, the win didn't really surprise me much, but the margin sure did. I don't think the Bengals could beat Bama as badly as Clemson did.

Me to Ben. Still shaking my head on that unorganized fake punt. When that kid took off with the ball, whoever was blocking of the left side of the ball was standing straight up.

Five hours till game time. FCC.

I need this set up to take care of squirrels on my property. They eat every flower we plant and mess up the yard with pine cones and palm trees. But worse than that is what they do to our vehicles. My pick up is in the shop now getting some major rewiring as once again they chewed into it. I park it in the garage every night but some way some how they still get into the engine compartment and even the gas line leading from the fuel tank. This is the third time I have had to ;put it in the show because of squirrels.

I have been popping them with my BB gun but I might have to take other action. Hawks and eagles have killed a few of them but not enough

I need this set up to take care of squirrels on my property. They eat every flower we plant and mess up the yard with pine cones and palm trees. But worse than that is what they do to our vehicles. My pick up is in the shop now getting some major rewiring as once again they chewed into it. I park it in the garage every night but some way some how they still get into the engine compartment and even the gas line leading from the fuel tank. This is the third time I have had to ;put it in the show because of squirrels.

I have been popping them with my BB gun but I might have to take other action. Hawks and eagles have killed a few of them but not enough

Can you hook something up with current in it and let them chew on that? I've got about 6 on my place but they don't bother us like yours. Guess I'd have to relocate some squirrels. FCC.

I lived across the road on Hwy 60 growing up in Future City, from a gas station/grocery store called Kelly's Grocery. They had a side room where farmers, retirees, teenagers and such gathered to talk or play High 9, which was a friendly card game. There was plenty of muscle cars around in the '60s.

They would often take me for a ride down the road. Those cars would burn a hole in the wind. On take-off it would pin you against the seat. One guy put a 20 dollar bill on the dash and told me when he took off, if I could grab it I could have it. Couldn't get it. Great times back then. Had an 80 Suzuki when I was 12. Put over a 100,000 miles on that thing in about a 15 mile radius. Cops didn't care back then about not having a license to drive. Sheriff was a neighbor and told us to have a good time. We did. FCC.
I'll bet State Trooper Preston Rudolph did not treat you like that. He gave me a ticket or two. We used to outlaw drag race at the Atomic Plant.

Last edited:

Get a cat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT