ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

2815.jpg

Good morning D League.

First thing, I want to take back that statement at halftime that I’d bet $100 at 2-1 on a Bama comeback.

But I was smart enough to go to bed and not watch the fiasco unfold.

I wonder if there are Bama fans saying the moment was just too big for Saban? It was a baffling outcome for sure. It felt from that first Pick Six that everything was just out of sync for the Tide.

52 degrees in my part of the Gulf Coast. High today in mid 70's with mostly sunny skies. Nice breeze will clear this fog.

I am still SMH over the game last night. Last year I thought the Alabama QB would never lose a game then last night a boy just removed from high school looked like Tom Brady. I haven't watched any ACC games this year and had no idea Clemson had that kind of talent. That young man is unbelievable.

Tonight we have A&M and a chance to get back on track. Go Cats.

All have a great day.

Good morning D-league! Sun coming up this morning here looks like it going to be sunny here! Getting to go for my mile walk (maybe stretch it a little further this time) then another mile after my wife gets home. Really wasn't expecting that last night. Clemson put Alabama thru the rinse cycle quiet a bit really spun the Tide right out of there!!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!! Really like Dabo sounded like he has his priorities right!!! Go Cats!!!!

Tide got their asses beat like they stole something. Ouch.
That's a beatin! I remember when I was 3 maybe 4 years old and stole a bag of toy soldiers that belonged to a boy who lived down the street. He came to get them. Mom told me to get them and give them back and apologize. I went and got them, no problem. Apology didn't happen. My dear sweet Mommy told me that I had a choice. Apologize or she would spank me until I did. She spanked me until he started crying. Then she stopped. I didn't apologize, never did. I never stole again either. She never spanked me again. She would bite me . . . twice. Dad took over. He would never hit me . . . without splaining that I had a choice to make and his response would be the consequences of my actions not his. That way I would not be confused and not need to apologize later.
Clemson put Alabama thru the rinse cycle quiet a bit really spun the Tide right out of there!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Good morning all. Running some errands today before this 60 degree weather leaves us till spring. Going to be back to the 30's tomorrow, just when I was starting to like this global warming stuff. Leaving for the A&M game about 4. Hope they get things worked out before going back on the road. Everyone have a great day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT