ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

ky-halftime-tam.jpg

Evening D
Can 2019 be over already? Been too busy and I’m tired.
Anyway. Missed most of the first half...was at my Mom’s again, we’re clearing out the storage unit since she now has a place to put stuff. Saw where we were down 10-0, then on the way home I heard about the technical fouls (what happened?) and then got to see the last 2-3 minutes of the half

Evening D
Can 2019 be over already? Been too busy and I’m tired.
Anyway. Missed most of the first half...was at my Mom’s again, we’re clearing out the storage unit since she now has a place to put stuff. Saw where we were down 10-0, then on the way home I heard about the technical fouls (what happened?) and then got to see the last 2-3 minutes of the half

Flagrant 1 dismissed as normal foul started it all. Couple of guys got frisky on their team and pushed a couple of our guys. They got 2 T's and we got 1.

The Cats did not do much tonight. Hagans, Herro and Quickley were good. Johnson, Washington and Travis contributed little. Washington and Travis seem to disappear.
Watched the last part of the game. Not the “A” game, but a win is a win.

I’m really liking my Vols now. Lost 59-55 to Mizzou last year. Blew them away tonight with Grant Williams doing next to nothing in scoring.
At the moment Tennessee is the class of the SEC. They are a mature team that does not make a lot of mistakes.

My hope is that UK has more room to improve.

Last edited:
Good morning D. I had to miss the game last night but luckily I can get all the frustration and aggravation that would have come from watching by reading Rupp Rafters. Not too concerned. The chances of PJ KJ and RT all having bad games at the same time again is small.

Off to work. I hope everyone has a good day.

Would it be out of place for me to join if possible?

Not at all, that would be great.

I guess I must be caught up on sleep because I knocked out a paltry 4 hours last night. Woke up wide awake. I tried rolling around and finding a magic spot but it was useless so I got up and started reading.

I have to be somewhere at 1030 so by 1000 I should be ready to pass out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT