ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

UP2814%204-6-2.jpg

I can still feel the hot sauce up around my sternum.

First world problem: I have a perfectly good SVS subwoofer that I'm not using because along with my front channel speakers, there's too much bass.

Just told my wife this past weekend that we were only listening to two speakers for the last couple of weeks. She wouldn't believe me because the sound was coming from all around and the voices on tv seemed like they were coming from the screen.

Earlier I was out riding around with my sunglasses on and my window down. It's nasty out there right now and looking to get worse. I think I'll stay inside and see what tomorrow offers up.

Speaking of tomorrow, Dad and I are supposed to go see Clint Eastwood in The Mule. Hope it's a good one that he likes.

As soon as my wife feels better, I am going to see it. Give me a report on how it is. Of course, if Clint is in it I'm sure it's good.

As soon as my wife feels better, I am going to see it. Give me a report on how it is. Of course, if Clint is in it I'm sure it's good.

I will.

I made the same comment to my wife. Is this what entertainment is now?

That was not entertaining to me. At all. This like a mini-super bowl. Pick it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT