ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

DSC_1050%20-%20Copy_2.jpg

He sees the same things we see only he has a closer view. None of our guards is anywhere near being one and done. Maxey next year would take his minutes as well. I think his defense was his biggest fault. That and a 1:1 turnover/assist ratio. He had always been a good shooter I thought.

The sad part is that if he could have come into games and made some shots, his pt would have increased, since we desperately need some outside shooting, but that just wasn't the case.
He sees the same things we see only he has a closer view. None of our guards is anywhere near being one and done. Maxey next year would take his minutes as well. I think his defense was his biggest fault. That and a 1:1 turnover/assist ratio. He had always been a good shooter I thought.
Yes. Immanuel should be able to take up the slack waiting . . . Tyler too waiting some more . . . Aston brings an improving shot and blazing speed. Tyrese coming in next year. Quade is a good young man, a gamer and didn't want to sit. Deserves nothing but the best.
450083_GettyImages-893929482_rbnppo.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning from ATX. Currently 60°F and balmy. Cold front is inbound. High winds expected by noon.

Hate seeing Quade leave, but he'll likely see better opportunities at other programs.

Christmas potluck was great yesterday. Lotsa leftovers today. I was so stuffed that I skipped dinner last night.

Sending Xmas check to daughter and granddaughter today. Luckily post office sits right across the street from my building.

I'll check back later. Y'all behave.

The scene just outside my cubicle this morning. Life is good.

47689310_10216716204038061_3803072980876001280_n.jpg
Yesterday, the finance sections in the building I work in (4 of them) had a competition of displays of holiday confections with 4 areas being judged.
1. Presentation
2.Originality
3.Taste
4. Can't remember last one

The building manager called me at my office and ask if I would judge with him. Being ever ready to eat holiday confections I was more than willing. So, being the professional that I am, I took my hard hats I used when I was going to sea ports around the country when units from Ft. Sill were deploying and we were loading their equipment on ships. I have two hard hats. One has a very nice picture of an eagles face with the stars and stripes and the other is a blue one with UK in white on both sides. Guess which one I wore. They were our official taste testing covers.

No lunch was eaten by me yesterday to say the least.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • 45º in Johns Creek. Overcast.
  • QB had to call the Johns Creek Fire Department yesterday to rescue Lola after her name tag became entangled with a heat register. She pulled it out and was struggling to breathe with it attached to her collar. QB could not get her loose from the register. The JCFD got it done. The name tag is now detached from her collar. Terrible situation. Tragedy averted.
  • Be careful today.
  • Carry on.

As a diabetic, this is the worst time of the year for me...sweets EVERYWHERE!

Hey Ghost. How's Charlston and the Church doing since the tragedy awhile back? Including yourself. It's been 10 years since my involvement with the Heath High School shooting. I hope everyone is well and I still remember y'all in my thoughts and prayers. If you don't want to comment it's certainly understandable. FCC.

A cool 44.8°F here and it is supposed to get up to near 60.

Hard to imagine that Christmas is just around the corner. I got to get the chimney cleaned for Santa!

Remember when Santa used to give us free stuff? Sure he still leaves stuff off at the house now but he sends us a bill for it in January. Milk and cookies as payment just doesn't cut it these days,.

How do you know?
And Spotify is wanting me to sign up, don't know about them. Please advise. FCC.
I wouldn't sign up to use the Spotify. The youtube is probably easier. (google > youtube ventures tequila videos) Seamless play in Google Chrome Browser. Lots of choices and signing up is not a requirement. edit added: I have no commercial ads in Chrome.

Last edited:
How do you know?

And Spotify is wanting me to sign up, don't know about them. Please advise. FCC.

Spotify is great. I've used it for several years with no problems. About every album from all genres ever is on there. Their free app includes commercials (one about every 4-5 songs). Their Premium app ($9.99/mo) is commercial-free and the music is cd-quality (important to me). Go ahead and sign up. It's safe and no tricks.

Spotify is great. I've used it for several years with no problems. About every album from all genres ever is on there. Their free app includes commercials (one about every 4-5 songs). Their Premium app ($9.99/mo) is commercial-free and the music is cd-quality (important to me). Go ahead and sign up. It's safe and no tricks.

But how do you know about the sprinkle sugar stuff? Asking for a friend. TIA FCC.

I wouldn't sign up to use the Spotify. The youtube is probably easier. (google > youtube ventures tequila videos) Seamless play in Google Chrome Browser. Lots of choices and you and signing up is not a requirement. edit added: I have no commercial ads in Chrome.

Another thing I like about Spotify is that you can build your playlists on the app on your PC. Then get the app on your smartphone. Your playlists from your PC are then available on your phone after logging in. You can then download the selected playlists onto your phone and cast them to any bluetooth device without being online. I cast to my car radio. I just ordered a set of wireless headphones which should arrive tomorrow. Simple actually. The downloaded playlists do however use a lot of memory on your phone. I use my wife's old Galaxy S3 phone with the sim card removed and it is my music player.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT