ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Mornin fellers... and Bko
Thirsty Tuesday ... not really, 'cept for coffee.
Highs in the mid to upper 40's for the next few days.
The game Saturday still leaving a bad taste...not as much as the idiot fans though.
It's a process with Cal. It's not really much of a secret. Oh nevermind...
Be good errbody.

UP%202751.jpg

Good morning from the Gulf Coast. Currently 46°F, clear, calm and chilly. Looking at a high of 58°F this afternoon. Temps going into the 30's tonight. I am sick of this cold weather and pray it clears out before the bowl game. I don't want to freeze in the stadium as my Cats beat Penn State.

Utah comes to town Saturday and we need a solid win. The losses do not hurt as much as they once did and that is not a good thing. Maybe as I get older my attitude has adjusted but I never want to get to a point that I do not care. I know some fans who are almost to that point now. Not good.

I have my truck loaded for a trip to the recycle center today. After another cup or two of hot black coffee I will be ready to face the day. Take care and keep it between the white lines

We are in Orlando, and, thankfully, the temps seem to be more moderate and getting better as the week goes on. I know what you mean about getting older. I still love when they win, and it still hurts when they lose, but it doesn't last as long. 20 years ago, a loss would put me in a funk for a week. Nowadays I tend to look at the big picture and realize that March is still a good way off.

Good morning from the Gulf Coast. Currently 46°F, clear, calm and chilly. Looking at a high of 58°F this afternoon. Temps going into the 30's tonight. I am sick of this cold weather and pray it clears out before the bowl game. I don't want to freeze in the stadium as my Cats beat Penn State.

Utah comes to town Saturday and we need a solid win. The losses do not hurt as much as they once did and that is not a good thing. Maybe as I get older my attitude has adjusted but I never want to get to a point that I do not care. I know some fans who are almost to that point now. Not good.

I have my truck loaded for a trip to the recycle center today. After another cup or two of hot black coffee I will be ready to face the day. Take care and keep it between the white lines
I would probably be that fan. The older I get, and I see what I see, I lose a little more interest in sports every year.
I see rule changes ruin the NFL, which I used to love and now couldn't care less about.

I see HORRIBLE officiating destroying College Basketball, and no one seems to care.

I see UNC engage in the most blatant cheating scandal in the history of college sports, and the NCAA doesn't seem to care. ( what would they have done if that was us?)

I see Duke sign the number one player in the country, and his parents just happen to buy a $ 900,000 dollar house in the finest development in Durham N.C. when they are from S.C. ( confirmed ) again, what if this were us?

Yeah, as each year passes I grow more disenchanted and less interested in sports in general. And don't get me started on what they have done to Nascar!

I would probably be that fan. The older I get, and I see what I see, I lose a little more interest in sports every year.
I see rule changes ruin the NFL, which I used to love and now couldn't care less about.

I see HORRIBLE officiating destroying College Basketball, and no one seems to care.

I see UNC engage in the most blatant cheating scandal in the history of college sports, and the NCAA doesn't seem to care. ( what would they have done if that was us?)

I see Duke sign the number one player in the country, and his parents just happen to buy a $ 900,000 dollar house in the finest development in Durham N.C. when they are from S.C. ( confirmed ) again, what if this were us?

Yeah, as each year passes I grow more disenchanted and less interested in sports in general. And don't get me started on what they have done to Nascar!

Agree with this. All of it.

2013-10-04-13-36-21-1.jpg

Hills of southern Indiana

[laughing]

Just got home. Dad had an appointment this morning at 0800. Has another at the same time on Thursday.

We hit 3 piddler malls today. Can't do that unless we get an early start, which we did today.

Got the call today and we go pick up the new van tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Have to take a cat to the vet tomorrow for a castration procedure. Told that little bastard the other day that I was going to watch them do it and if they would let me I'll cut em off myself. He didn't seem too interested.

Montgomery made it through the day although smaller (about 4' tall from about 6' ft from the start) and leaning backwards. I shored him up and backed him down with the extra snow at his base. and will spray him down for one more run at tomorrow. About 60° tomorrow should just about do him in.

Montgomery made it through the day although smaller (about 4' tall from about 6' ft from the start) and leaning backwards. I shored him up and backed him down with the extra snow at his base. and will spray him down for one more run at tomorrow. About 60° tomorrow should just about do him in.

Him? Surprised I have to interject here, but dude, please be mindful of the gender fluidity of your snow entity. I am also concerned about your anti-sublimatory tactics. Never took for you an antisublimite and I hope I am mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT