ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

keith-whitley-1-sized.jpg

Sorry but I just can't stomach the news anymore and my niece is an anchor/reporter. I may go Jeremiah Johnson and go live in the mountains. My wife can come too if she wants. No respect from me for the news media.

Last edited:
  • Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Oasiseanites.
  • 66º and sunny in Johns Creek. VFR.
  • Lola and I are on the gazebo enjoying the morning.
  • Two Canadas were out by the Koi pond when we got up. First time that we have had them as guests. They left after a few minutes. They are huge. Did you know that they mate for life? No divorces in their world.
  • It's Monday again. Time flies.
  • Have a good one. Be safe.
  • Over.

Good morning humans! The part I like about being on vacation is not waking up to an alarm clock...other than not having to go to work.

55° sunny, sittin outside on the back patio. I like mornings, my wife is an evening person...
Birds chirping, frogs are making some noise by the pond, just saw a deer run through the field, coffee in hand...

Main goal today is mole eradication. Front yard looks like a few land mines went off! I got one yesterday morning...getting ready to get 2 more. Those little sumbritches (Don-ism) piss me off!

Good morning humans! The part I like about being on vacation is not waking up to an alarm clock...other than not having to go to work.

55° sunny, sittin outside on the back patio. I like mornings, my wife is an evening person...
Birds chirping, frogs are making some noise by the pond, just saw a deer run through the field, coffee in hand...

Main goal today is mole eradication. Front yard looks like a few land mines went off! I got one yesterday morning...getting ready to get 2 more. Those little sumbritches (Don-ism) piss me off!
We had some last year. The lawn service poisoned them. Thet are a nuisance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT