ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

69°F Sunny 85°F

maxresdefault.jpg

Slightly northwest of Eville: Currently 75°. 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Havin' a hard time waking up this morning...had to get up twice in the middle of the night to let the GoldRet puppy out. One of those was to clean up massive amounts of vomit.

Coffee - thumbs up. Everyone be good and get well (couple shots of honey whiskey won't hurt). Let's do better than 3 cents today...no pressure ATX

Insert witty saying here.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 72º in Johns Creek. Some clouds. Calm. VFR.
  • Like applied. It didn't take long.
  • Long day yesterday. More of the same today.
  • The murderer of those two teens last August pleaded guilty and got life. I don't know what that means. He is in a mental hospital in Milledgeville, GA. The crime: double murder of two teens that were about to begin their senior year. Sexually assaulted the female. Shot them both in the back of the head. The death penalty would seem to be appropriate.
  • Georgia executed a murderer last night. His crime of murder occurred in 1992. 35 years ago.
  • Take care you guys. Stay safe. Make money.
  • Carry on.

yeah, it was announced a little while ago. A thread on RR for it

I'm not that surprised, or really even upset about it. Better Texas than Duke, for one thing. For another, I think we'll be awfully good without him.
I wish the kid well

True.

But what could have been.

We do have a plethora of forwards, and it will be cool to see them play together. Wenyen, SKJ, Knox, Washington, Vanderbilt....mercy. I'm probably forgetting people. I haven't paid much attention to what's going on. I do love the fact we have forwards. That's the position we're usually lacking. Positionless basketball!

Plus everything I've heard about Richards is he's a legit C. So, we'll see.

Hope we have shooters. We will need guys who can shoot.

It will be football time soon, and we'll beat some teams on the turf. Can't wait.

But if Diallo comes back? Icing on the cake. I don't see why he would, but idk where he's supposed to get drafted. Honestly, we're stacked, and if he can't shoot, like he's Briscoe/MKG bad, he needs to go pro right now.

I can barely look at poison ivy and I get it
was so bad one time it had spread to my eyes, ears and mouth -I was a kid so they gave me tons of diphenhydramine and sent me home; had to take oatmeal baths, then mom would cover me in calamine then tie sheets around me.
Took about three weeks before the last of it faded away

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT