ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I can barely look at poison ivy and I get it
was so bad one time it had spread to my eyes, ears and mouth -I was a kid so they gave me tons of diphenhydramine and sent me home; had to take oatmeal baths, then mom would cover me in calamine then tie sheets around me.
Took about three weeks before the last of it faded away
If I'm in the vicinity then I get it. Highly allergic and it sucks.

I'm usually good at spotting poison ivy but I got nailed somehow. Probably came in contact with it at the folks laying mulch. Gotta control the urge to itch. "Leaves of three let them be".
Knock on wood, but I have never had poison ivy or oak break out on me. I am allergic to everything going but poison ivy. My wife looks at it and get it.

Hope his dog comes back. Probably just chased a squirrel or something.

I like dachshunds. They are some barking mofos though. We walk by a pack of them a few streets over. Lady sometimes ties them up on her porch. Barking the entire time. One time they got loose, started running down the street after us, my doggy just turned her head to look at them and they all retreated while constantly barking. Precious lil things. Got one across the street all he does is bark, but I don't mind. They just look so cool.

Bout to go walking. Nice night.

Whew, heckuva evening. Neighbor down the street lost their Dachshund. Got loose, apparently. I helped look for it. No luck. Dude was seriously crying. Felt bad for him.

How about y'all?
That is very tough. Hope he finds his dog. Story: I was dog-sitting one time for our daughter, who had two Dachshunds. Those little sumbritches would not come when you called out to them. I had to chase those little turds down. and to make matters worse my van locked me out with the damn dogs in it, and I had to call Fire Rescue to get in it. What a ******* day that was!!!

64°F ==> 86°F TGIF
photo.jpg

Good Morning....so far.

I just skimmed through...so hot toddy's are good for getting rid of poison ivy? :D
Bamba to Texas - oh well. Glad that's finally over with. I think we'll be OK, another 30 win season!

Keep pluggin'...it's Friday! Kentucky shirt Friday here at work. About 4-5 of us wear UK shirts on Fridays...BBN is somethin' else.

Be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT