ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good Morning....so far.

I just skimmed through...so hot toddy's are good for getting rid of poison ivy? :D
Bamba to Texas - oh well. Glad that's finally over with. I think we'll be OK, another 30 win season!

Keep pluggin'...it's Friday! Kentucky shirt Friday here at work. About 4-5 of us wear UK shirts on Fridays...BBN is somethin' else.

Be good.

• Good Morning, Oasiseanites.
  • 70º in Johns Creek. Scattered clouds. Nice and warm. VFR.
  • Nice mug of Dark Magic going.
  • Those bad colds will kick your azz. Hang in there. Get some rest if you can.
  • Lola's up. Being cute and playful.
  • Just got up. Very tired, but I feel better in some ways.
  • Lawn aerated yesterday.
  • Our business is terrible this week. I hope we can rally.
  • The fish are waiting on me.
  • Get well soon.
  • Be happy. Be safe.
  • Over.

4bdd6e720fb989a71956172206101a00_it-s-happy-friday-clipart-free-clipart-happy-friday_259-320.jpeg

The best laugh in the world is the laugh that comes out of nowhere. My coworker Eli and I were observing graduation. If you aren't there early, you ain't getting a seat. So all the late arrivals surround the seating area. I'm old enough to be Eli's dad, but we get along famously. We had a good viewing spot, and it was in the shade. Again, if you're late, you try to get in the shade. This black lady gets there late enough to get stuck in the sun. She was wearing a black dress. No slip underneath. Once that sun hit that dress, it became pretty much sheer. Black lace bra, black lace thong, and the way she stood, you had a PERFECT look at her figure. It was flawless. Eli was mesmerized, and I was pretty much speechless too!

So out of nowhere, this white guy walks by. Evidently he figured out what we were looking at, so he decides to join the viewing party. The one sentence he said was...."Even white boys got to shout"

Eli and I are STILL laughing, 2 hours later!

Monday & Tuesday will be staycation.
Wed-Sat visiting my sister in Little Rock, big bro going also. Should be a good time....

Trying to talk the women into stopping at Beale Street in the way back...never been.
That would be a big recommendation IMO. I was just a kid the last and only time I visited Memphis. Damn, the music that has come out of that town. Very few are better.

Last edited:
gotta re gel coat the pool after 14 yrs...a smooth 35 hun...gonna get to it in 4 weeks
laid my aunt/second mom to rest yesterday...got to see many family members I have not seen in a while
garden growing good...(where has FCC been?)

storms are a coming....not much else shaking
Sorry about your loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT