ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

18193994_1589834904392531_9117959077093726454_n.jpg

• I am real tired of our President be maligned every day every day every day.
  • Does it still take 2 years to see the effect of a new President?

1. Mostly your libs and dems are crying unfortunately 90% of the media controlled by libs and dems so you hear it every single day.

2. Libs and dems can't wait to jump on TV and tell you that see he isn't doing what he promised (again point one). Now if it was a den in power we would be told that we have to give them time nothing happens overnight.

We pay about $350.00 per month for our Medicare Supplement through Mutual of Omaha. The premium goes up constantly. What do you other older couples pay?
$221.36 for me and $153.52 for the wife so the total is $374.88. Mutual of Omaha. So you and QB are better off than we are. It may be because you are still working and I am not.

This Sunday (Mother's Day) we will have our family's MD Celebration. Some of the original attendees are dead now. I am told that one of the youngest nieces is now estranged from her mom and not to ask where she is. We rent a big pavilion at Newtown Park. There are several that I only see once a year at this event. Looking forward to it. Hope the wind doesn't ruin it. It has all too frequently. Our old Army Colonel will be there. I always enjoy conversations with him. He is old as ****, but still has it together. Do any of you guys do something like this?

This Sunday (Mother's Day) we will have our family's MD Celebration. Some of the original attendees are dead now. I am told that one of the youngest nieces is now estranged from her mom and not to ask where she is. We rent a big pavilion at Newtown Park. There are several that I only see once a year at this event. Looking forward to it. Hope the wind doesn't ruin it. It has all too frequently. Our old Army Colonel will be there. I always enjoy conversations with him. He is old as ****, but still has it together. Do any of you guys do something like this?

No, my family just bitches. Can't wait!

These things have been on my mind.

Obviously, you're a Posting machine this morning! Nice day today...can't wait to get outta here.

No MD celebrations on that level here. Not sure what I'm gonna to do yet for Mom & my wife.

I think I'm going to hit up the local Blues:pimp: "society" meeting tonight. Love me some Blues...not much of a historian on the Blues yet.

Nope.

We'll dine at the folk's club as always. Pamper Mom is the objective. It'll be special because it'll be the first year my niece is celebrating as an actual mother. Twins, boy and girl, are they a great niece and nephew or grand niece and nephew?

Last edited:
evening D
busy day - and fighting off the sleepies. Can't doze with a 2 yr old in the house
lot of good stuff on the board last day or two
welcome @UK_fan_41102
Going to my parents' house for mother's day - I don't really make a big deal out of it here. Just fix me coffee in the morning and don't ask me to do anything and I'm good
we're lucking with our insurance; it was part of husband's retirement package, so we dn't have a monthly payment, even though copays have gone up, our deductible is crazy and my son's and husband's medications have doubled in price.
Saturday I get to take four 12 yr olds to Renaissance Fun Park - they're going to do goKarts, laser tag and video games
I miss basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT