ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

evening D
busy day - and fighting off the sleepies. Can't doze with a 2 yr old in the house
lot of good stuff on the board last day or two
welcome @UK_fan_41102
Going to my parents' house for mother's day - I don't really make a big deal out of it here. Just fix me coffee in the morning and don't ask me to do anything and I'm good
we're lucking with our insurance; it was part of husband's retirement package, so we dn't have a monthly payment, even though copays have gone up, our deductible is crazy and my son's and husband's medications have doubled in price.
Saturday I get to take four 12 yr olds to Renaissance Fun Park - they're going to do goKarts, laser tag and video games
I miss basketball
How long until MM?

Ace hardware is great because you go in there ask one of those old guys something you have no clue about, and they set you right up lickety split.

Lowes, you gotta find somebody who ain't a millennial, then they gotta ask somebody else, type something in the computer, tell you it's in aisle 36644 bay 346, then you gotta repeat that whole process.

Ace hardware is great because you go in there ask one of those old guys something you have no clue about, and they set you right up lickety split.

Lowes, you gotta find somebody who ain't a millennial, then they gotta ask somebody else, type something in the computer, tell you it's in aisle 36644 bay 346, then you gotta repeat that whole process.
yep yep
exactly

Sad when I know more about it than they do; I do my research before I leave home
Then again, that happened when I bought my car, too

Home Depot is worse. At least in my experience.

This post is the post of the year.

We are 73 and 72. QB soon to be 73.

You married an older woman. My wife just turns 72 in a few weeks. She can pass for 50 unless you look real close. Strangers think I am a loaded old dude or her Dad.

At 18, from an old mugshot I believe..

883006_135017343343939_1568561165_o.jpg

1379444_212610475584625_1462934691_n.jpg

11018888_414836008695403_2533967378290188289_o.jpg

Last edited:
evening
why is Campbell's Chunky Clam Chowder so good? It's just a processed soup...
feeling pretty nostalgic tonight; youngest's birthday is tomorrow - he'll be 12. Can't believe this is the same little surprise we got who only weighed 4 lb 7 oz at birth. He's always been the smallest in his class - but now he seems to be right there in the middle. I think he'll be taller than his brother. Growing too fast
Curious about ages here - don't have to say of course, but since Don mentioned his and his QB's I was wondering about everyone else's. I'll be 48 in August.
Enough rambling for now....

evening
feeling pretty nostalgic tonight; youngest's birthday is tomorrow - he'll be 12. Can't believe this is the same little surprise we got who only weighed 4 lb 7 oz at birth. He's always been the smallest in his class - but now he seems to be right there in the middle. I think he'll be taller than his brother. Growing too fast
Curious about ages here - don't have to say of course, but since Don mentioned his and his QB's I was wondering about everyone else's. I'll be 48 in August.

My youngest daughter is 46.

evening

evening D
busy day - and fighting off the sleepies. Can't doze with a 2 yr old in the house
lot of good stuff on the board last day or two
welcome @UK_fan_41102
Going to my parents' house for mother's day - I don't really make a big deal out of it here. Just fix me coffee in the morning and don't ask me to do anything and I'm good
we're lucking with our insurance; it was part of husband's retirement package, so we dn't have a monthly payment, even though copays have gone up, our deductible is crazy and my son's and husband's medications have doubled in price.
Saturday I get to take four 12 yr olds to Renaissance Fun Park - they're going to do goKarts, laser tag and video games
I miss basketball

I really appreciate the welcome from you @Bkocats .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT