ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Having that cute little creature has been similar to seeing after a baby human.
oh no doubt
my parents are the same way with theirs - one is a pure Brussels Griffon and the other is a mix of that and, they think, Dachsund. Sweet dogs, but wow, my mother, who was never an animal person when we were growing up, treats them like babies. It's hilarious to watch her

Only my left foot feels old. I'm with you Don about the Dems and their obstruction resistance. Been one all my life and have not voted for one these lunatics for about 10 years. I haven't changed In like forever. They fallen into a hole.
aided and abetted by this media
good Lord, how many times have we seen a story that "horrifies" the nation, only to find out (unsurprisingly) it was only part of the story, or it was misrepresented.
Then the backtracking -
It's ridiculous

When I was much younger we would split Sunday up so everybody would have most of Sunday off. I took the 0400 to 0800 shift so I could rush to the golf course and play a round. I wouldn't get home until 17:00 most of the time. QB would hand me both babies at the same time. I would have to play with our daughter and feed our son and I was really worn out. I was so inconsiderate doing that every Sunday. Live and learn.

The media . . .

ringo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT