ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Grass is mown, weeds are ate. Took a break for a tall beer and a couple of steaks I sliced off a tenderloin.

I picked up a bunch of little limbs in the back before I mowed, AGAIN, and had nothing in my way. I went around two times and when I came back for the third trip there was a fairly large limb laying in the way. It was about 2" in diameter at the fat end. Maybe I need to wear a hardhat when I mow in the wind. It wouldn't have killed me, but it could have made a scratch that led to a nasty infection.

looks like Matt Jones ticked off some people today with his podcast?
There is a thread about it on RR, then a thread by Matt himself with what seems to be an apology.

lol can't wait to read that.

Not that it matters, but my opinion of Matt jones steadily decreases the more I hear him talk, so I quit listening him a while ago.

I haven't listened to the Jones show since the season ended. The only things we have in common for the off season is that he posts on Cat Paw from time to time and he hates all things ul. I think that's the whole list but I've devoted too much time to it already.

Just returned from Texas Land and Cattle. Wife dined on Filet Mignon. I had a Smokehouse Brisket Burger. Good stuff.

Texas_Land_And_Cattle_Steakhouse_Burger1.jpg

Hope the best for pops 82...been there for sure

Shop cleaned and disinfected with pine sol...love the smell
replanted three mater plants...cages on and ready to go
planted another row of green onions
drank a few coldies

yapped ( aka women talk ) with a few buddies today
had a awesome productive day with a few cold ones ...awesome day..life is good!
not much else to report...carry on...Oh btw Bev lookin spiffy in her pic/post!

Hope the best for pops 82...been there for sure

Shop cleaned and disinfected with pine sol...love the smell
replanted three mater plants...cages on and ready to go
planted another row of green onions
drank a few coldies

yapped ( aka women talk ) with a few buddies today
had a awesome productive day with a few cold ones ...awesome day..life is good!
not much else to report...carry on...Oh btw Bev lookin spiffy in her pic/post!
She's a looker.

Thanks for all the support! Both of the folks are just fine and resting well. Scary day but it looks like all is well . I'll write a letter to Baptist East. The staff there was fantastic and the ER doctor was outstanding. Too often people only write reviews when they get poor service and that's too bad. These guys/gals worked hard and made a difficult day more bearable.

Kroger Field???????????

Just got in from playing pick up ball tonight. Haven't played in 3 weeks. Not as terrible as I thought might play.

Ready for Thursday to get here, last day of work.

Passed over on a supervisor position today. It was expected but still disappointing.
sorry to hear it - and I know you hate to hear that you're young, but you are. You'll get there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT