ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I will get a direct hit here also. Sherry and I are not interested in going; however, we would be interested in seeing you on your way by.
You'll be close. Bowling Green will be on the edge of the path and will see totality for about 48 seconds. The further south you go from BG the better the view.

Here, is a big map of your area that shows the path.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans, et al.
  • 61º in Johns Creek. A little cool. Breezy. Clear. VFR.
  • Lola close by. She loves these cool mornings.
  • 1st mug of Dark Magic down. I need another.
  • If you don't like chicken livers, then lamb fries must surely be out of the question. I used to enjoy lamb fries at Hall's often. Breaded and fried with cream gravy with a couple of biscuits. Yum yum. Mom would cook'em up for Dad. Just like Hall's.
  • QB makes great Hot Browns. They are awesome.
  • Okay. That's it.
  • Carry on.

• If you don't like chicken livers, then lamb fries must surely be out of the question. I used to enjoy lamb fries at Hall's often. Breaded and fried with cream gravy with a couple of biscuits. Yum yum. Mom would cook'em up for Dad. Just like Hall's.
  • Okay. That's it.
  • Carry on.

wine-train.jpg

Granddaddy had a dark blue '56. He let me take it out one Saturday night. We took that thing down to the pond and washed it. He liked that. Then we took it out to the only concrete in the county, a bridge. We squealed the tires several times. The next week he had to have a clutch put in it. He never said a word about it. I sure did love that man. Cancer killed him in 1966. A sad time.

Last edited:
I had a very appropriate relationship with a 3 egg ham and cheese omelet this morning. Threw in a fork full of diced jalepenos for good measure. It was good, but should have gone with 4 eggs, and more ham, and more cheese, and more peppers.

I made my own coffee this morning. Hadn't done that for awhile. Wife made it all weekend and yesterday I just stopped by the golf course on my way to Lowe's for a cup. Last Thursday and Friday I was running and stopped at the gas station for a coffee fill up. Not bad and I can fill my 16oz mug for 94 cents. I would say it was last Tuesday when I made my last cup. All coffee is good, some is just better than others. Like pizza.

• Okay. That's it.
  • Carry on.

My favored dinner of all is a rack of lamb. Oh my gosh is it good.

I bet the lamb fries would also be great.

On the bait that is good to eat: Calamari, shrimp, chicken livers, crab legs, scollops..................

I'm going to go out and mow the grass. Trip with Dad got canceled because some people are coming there today sometime or another to give him a chest xray. We pushed it back to tomorrow. Thursday he has a doctor appointment early so we'll run that day as well.

Wife wants me to make a pie. She mentioned it a couple of nights ago and I asked what kind of pie. She said it had an Oreo cookie crust...I said "OK". She laughed and asked if I wanted to know what else was in it. Told her it didn't matter, but go ahead and tell me.

Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie

It's gonna be gooood!

I'm going to go out and mow the grass. Trip with Dad got canceled because some people are coming there today sometime or another to give him a chest xray. We pushed it back to tomorrow. Thursday he has a doctor appointment early so we'll run that day as well.

Wife wants me to make a pie. She mentioned it a couple of nights ago and I asked what kind of pie. She said it had an Oreo cookie crust...I said "OK". She laughed and asked if I wanted to know what else was in it. Told her it didn't matter, but go ahead and tell me.

Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie

It's gonna be gooood!
I might could have a tiny piece.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT