ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

rooster we welcome all but I have not seen you around until the recent demise of the NOB...I apologize ahead of this but I cant help but to believe you are NOB behind another name..Hope I am wrong..reason....never seen you here before until the shit hit the fan..if not I apologize and welcome you to our OLDIE but solid thread...

rooster we welcome all but I have not seen you around until the recent demise of the NOB...I apologize ahead of this but I cant help but to believe you are NOB behind another name..Hope I am wrong..reason....never seen you here before until the shit hit the fan..if not I apologize and welcome you to our OLDIE but solid thread...
tumblr_lnznarq3tY1qcvehpo1_500.gif

Apology accepted. I didn't know much about the Paddock (still don't) until Easter. I knew plenty about the real one on Rose & Euclid. Hung there a lot after turning 21 drinking about a million beers. I was poking around looking for decent people to interface with and wish Happy Easter vibes and I wandered in here, saw two of my absolute favorite posters from RR, Bev & Don, were here. I saw Jed was here and remembered his interfacing with UKrazycat2 making me smile. I like Rafters, lots of great folks but but sometimes I tire of wading through the swamp to post. Here there's a well rounded group. I got my first "Friendly heads up" frorm a mod for shooting a troll on the porch just to watch him die. I've shot nasty trolls before, they always go bananas. This time I was admonished and told not threaten posters. Still don't understand how a movie clip threatens people but figure it's a small price to pay. Anyway don't worry about me, I don't know what NOB stands for. Not really interested either. Don't interface with anyone there other than Willy once in a while. Some of his posts are humorous, but extremely crude. Not having virgin ears (eyes), they don't bother me, they're not assaultive. I also enjoy Mashburneds' combativeness towards the obnoxious as well. You can find more about me reading my profile. It's true. There lots more family stuff, I used to think it was a myth, but it was true as well. I'll confide in due time.

I was a lurker since 1998 or so before joining Rivals in 2003. I was looking for the right time to jump. Had my Avatar ready. Saw this moment and made this first post.
Cock-a-doodle do! Go Big Blue!

AP116985310835.jpg
In this thread Linky

coming from a registered democrat that voted republican
Me too another deplorable democratic scumbag.

Last edited:
Apology accepted. I didn't know much about the Paddock (still don't) until Easter. I knew plenty about the real one on Rose & Euclid. Hung there a lot after turning 21 drinking about a million beers. I was poking around looking for decent people to interface with and wish Happy Easter vibes and I wandered in here, saw two of my absolute favorite posters from RR, Bev & Don, were here. I saw Jed was here and remembered his interfacing with UKrazycat2 making me smile. I like Rafters, lots of great folks but but sometimes I tire of wading through the swamp to post. Here there's a well rounded group. I got my first "Friendly heads up" frorm a mod for shooting a troll on the porch just to watch him die. I've shot nasty trolls before, they always go bananas. This time I was admonished and told not threaten posters. Still don't understand how a movie clip threatens people but figure it's a small price to pay. Anyway don't worry about me, I don't know what NOB stands for. Not really interested either. Don't interface with anyone there other than Willy once in a while. Some of his posts are humorous, but extremely crude. Not having virgin ears (eyes), they don't bother me, they're not assaultive. I also enjoy Mashburneds' combativeness towards the obnoxious as well. You can find more about me reading my profile. It's true. There lots more family stuff, I used to think it was a myth, but it was true as well. I'll confide in due time.

I was a lurker since 1998 or so before joining Rivals in 2003. I was looking for the right time to jump. Had my Avatar ready. Saw this moment and made this first post.

In this thread Linky

I hung out at High On Rose back in the late 70's/early 80's. Was that close to the Paddock? They actually shot a scene from the movie Steel there.

In this thread Linky

Willy crude? Nah.

In this thread Linky

I personally think you have been a great addition. A little cocky, but rock solid![smoke]

• Good Morning, Old & New D-Leagueans.
  • 57º in Johns Creek. Sun's out. No clouds. Nice day coming.
  • 1st mug of Dark Magic going. Good.
  • Ready for Tom Leach.
  • Lola is more lively today. Something she does not need to be. We have some sedatives to keep her on the quiet side. No collar yet. I don't think we are going to have to have one. She woke up when I came in last night. She barked. I didn't want her to get upset so I let her out for a few minutes. We loved and I put her back and she was fine.
  • That 1992 team was something else. There were some tears when Laetner made that shot.
  • The new regular posters have been good for the thread. Keep posting, guys.
  • I watched The Fighting Sullivans last night. Had not seen it in a long time. That was a sad situation. I couldn't stop watching it. It was a true story. A family in WWII lost 5 sons at Guadalcanal in the Pacific.
  • That is all. Take care. Have a nice hump day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT