ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

IMG_2248.jpg

What do you guys think of this idea. Donut cake!!! Take glazed donuts and stack em up in a cake pan, then compress them down so it's formed together. Then maybe soak it with more glaze, refrigerate it over night. Maybe top with some sort of icing and voila. Genius. Donut birthday cake.

*** Google beat me again. Apparently I'm not the only genius***

doughnut-cake-6.jpg

Maybe whipped cream and cherries?

What do you guys think of this idea. Donut cake!!! Take glazed donuts and stack em up in a cake pan, then compress them down so it's formed together. Then maybe soak it with more glaze, refrigerate it over night. Maybe top with some sort of icing and voila. Genius. Donut birthday cake.

*** Google beat me again. Apparently I'm not the only genius***

doughnut-cake-6.jpg

instant Diabeetus. Slice of that cake comes with a 1 month supply of insulin-filled needles.

Coffee in hand. Not on porch because of rain. Much accomplished the last 3 days. My to do list items are falling one by one. But usually 2 more items replaces one.

Be safe.
Yeap got a good rain after a perfect day. 64 degrees on the front porch. If it dries out I will mow.

Thanks for the songs fellows. I love blue grass but have to listen to it with a head set as my wife hates it.

Jerry Lee Lewis can simply make music. He was born with the gene.

I haven't left yet. Made some coffee and went off reading about one of my cars. I was in a quandary about which car to sell but I shouldn't have been. Either decision would have been fun, but one is more practical than the other. I'll go with that one.

What has happened to me? Is it the age? Is it the marriage? Is it the lack of drugs? I find myself sitting here saying "333hp is plenty, you don't need 500". Another motorhead bites the dust.

You sold 500hp?

This Indiana kid killed himself on a motorcycle in my town the other day. Sheriff clocked him taking a 90 degree turn at 85mph downtown in a 35 zone. About 200 yards later he ran a red light, hit a Buick SUV so hard it spun around 3 times and hit another car. Kids body was mangled around a pole.

You sold 500hp?

This Indiana kid killed himself on a motorcycle in my town the other day. Sheriff clocked him taking a 90 degree turn at 85mph downtown in a 35 zone. About 200 yards later he ran a red light, hit a Buick SUV so hard it spun around 3 times and hit another car. Kids body was mangled around a pole.

Ok, question - maybe it's because I still am not awake; the Buick spun or the bike did?
Not that it matters, really -
Hate to hear this

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. We supposed to get some rain. No sun.
  • Lola is making good progress getting over her ordeal. Laying at my feet enjoying the morning coolness. Sweet little dog. She is so tiny.
  • 2 OM on toast. Lots of butter. Compliments of QB. Delicious.
  • Matt Jones turned off.
  • Willie's Roadhouse back on.
  • #4 just showed up. Another test tomorrow. A week off. Then Summer School. Expecting all As except Organic Chemistry, probably a B. She is a hard worker. She will probably go to Emory Med School assuming that she gets in. Lola loves her.
  • Gloomy day.
  • Y'all have a great Thursday. Take care.

No Mash, am not selling 500hp, just selling the car that could have ended up with that much. If I sold the more expensive car I would have had money to throw at the cheaper one and make it more dangerous, and get a small truck. I am going to keep the more expensive one and sell the cheaper one, and buy a small truck.

You sold 500hp?

Awful. 6 teens killed here last weekend in 2 auto accidents. Slow down, kids.

The damn Buick spun around! Hard to fathom...buick was moving slowly through the green light, and the bike slammed into the rear quarter of it at now telling how fast. Had to be 100+ considering he took a corner at 85. I can't really fathom that either.

But don't be too sad. Kid was an idiot with many arrests. Most recent was for bath saltz. The cops had been chasing him earlier that morning and called it off bc it got dangerous. Then this happened in the afternoon. Cops said they weren't chasing him at this point.

The damn Buick spun around! Hard to fathom...buick was moving slowly through the green light, and the bike slammed into the rear quarter of it at now telling how fast. Had to be 100+ considering he took a corner at 85. I can't really fathom that either.

But don't be too sad. Kid was an idiot with many arrests. Most recent was for bath saltz. The cops had been chasing him earlier that morning and called it off bc it got dangerous. Then this happened in the afternoon. Cops said they weren't chasing him at this point.
I see young motorcycle riders almost every day traveling at over 100mph around here on I-75 and 285. Suicidal.

Yea, now imagine that on a 2 lane 35mph street. That's really a suicide wish. The sad thing was he just had a baby. Young guy 24yo. Probabaly on drugs. Picture in the paper he had a hat that said "born in the 90s". Yep.

No Mash, am not selling 500hp, just selling the car that could have ended up with that much. If I sold the more expensive car I would have had money to throw at the cheaper one and make it more dangerous, and get a small truck. I am going to keep the more expensive one and sell the cheaper one, and buy a small truck.

Sounds like one of those good problems. I think you made the right choice. What kind of small truck you getting? That's an interesting segment this days. Seems like the big trucks have kind of muscled them out of the picture almost.

damn - wow
I was hoping I had read that wrong.

No, the kid I don't feel sorry for; but his family, the guy in the Buick and those who witnessed this. I can't even fathom what they're going through. That is the truly sad part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT