ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook

Got to love a CEO that does the wrong thing and then comes out and tries to say he wished he hadn’t. “Sorry poors, I was too busy shoveling all of this money into my stores to do the thing I should have.”

It’s amazing how absolutely nothing negative in anyway will happen to him nor will it be reported because it makes one side look bad

Got to love a CEO that does the wrong thing and then comes out and tries to say he wished he hadn’t. “Sorry poors, I was too busy shoveling all of this money into my stores to do the thing I should have.”
Glad he finally admits it though. I haven’t seen anyone from the White House say I’m sorry. Almost like they are on another vacation and MIA. And I can’t seem to find the story anywhere on cnn to get their perspective. Maybe it’s buried somewhere in page 121 of their site.

Insanely idiotic conspiracy theories about covid deserve to be censored.

You mean that it will harm children so we should shut down schools because of it? Or that distancing 6 feet will protect you? Or that you need to shut down mom n pop stores but keep big box stores open because we’re all in it together? Or that the vaccines stop the spread? Or that masks were effective against it? Ahhhh you know what f*ck this I got all riled up again lol. F*ck that time period. Jesus help me

You mean that it will harm children so we should shut down schools because of it? Or that distancing 6 feet will protect you? Or that you need to shut down mom n pop stores but keep big box stores open because we’re all in it together? Or that the vaccines stop the spread? Or that masks were effective against it? Ahhhh you know what f*ck this I got all riled up again lol. F*ck that time period. Jesus help me
And in Ky, raise the unemployment tax on the mom and pop store when the fund goes broke?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
And in Kentucky if people dare try to go to church when you ordered them to stay home, send the police to collect their license plate numbers. They could be extremely dangerous people.

You people seem to imagine that states don't have the power and the duty to protect public health. That is an ancient function of government. What would you say about a governor who came to your house and took away your computer and other property because you had tried to find out what was going on with one of the government's policies? [Warning: Be careful in your response because this refers to a very recent incident. I say that because you guys make such casual use of ginned up outrage.]

You people seem to imagine that states don't have the power and the duty to protect public health. That is an ancient function of government. What would you say about a governor who came to your house and took away your computer and other property because you had tried to find out what was going on with one of the government's policies? [Warning: Be careful in your response because this refers to a very recent incident. I say that because you guys make such casual use of ginned up outrage.]
How many kids lives were destroyed while our government told us all the “rules”? I’ll give you a hint..it’s a lot and a lot more we will never know about.
Speaking of which was Andy protecting people when he sent his kid to school in person since he got the privilege of a private school and traveled around playing baseball while telling all other schools not to open and people to stay home because it was dangerous?

You diverted from original post but original post is not good. Pretty sure you would be upset if this happened when another party was in office.

Insanely idiotic conspiracy theories about covid deserve to be censored.
This has nothing to do with Covid, but leave it to Liberals to totally ignore the story and point the finger elsewhere, I sure hope they aren't teaching their chidren not to take responsibility for ANYTHING they do wrong. All this censorship 100% was election interference !

Oh what would those be? Because I'd say the most insane conspiracy theory was "The government cares about me and wants to protect me from a cold."
Comparing covid to a cold lol. Thanks for reminding me of one of the many insane conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: parrott
This has nothing to do with Covid, but leave it to Liberals to totally ignore the story and point the finger elsewhere, I sure hope they aren't teaching their chidren not to take responsibility for ANYTHING they do wrong
It has nothing to do with Covid? Can you read? Or did you just not bother to click the link?

Comparing covid to a cold lol. Thanks for reminding me of one of the many insane conspiracy theories.

There sure were some crazy conspiracy theories.......Trump was a Russian asslet, Hunter's laptop wasn't real ,the virus came from a wet market, etc...

Oh wait. All of those were real. Poor Liberals, just bumbling through a life of lies. Fun to watch !

Reactions: trueblujr2
@DanCat1 has no issues with Biden saying you can't get Covid if you take the vaccine or Rachel Maddow saying "the virus stops when it hits a vaccinated person".

Poor Dan, sticks his chest out and says "I watch maintstream media so I'm well-informed."

[roll]

The funniest thing I saw, well one of, at work before they mandated the Vax was they promised everyone that got it could quit wearing masks. Which were mandatoried. What they didn't tell them was that the masks situation only applied when KY was in the right color rating, when that was a thing.

A bunch of ppl went and got their shots and paraded around like they were they upper class good soldiers showing off in front us non compliers. Funny part is KY went red about a week and a half later and didn't look back for months. Those smiling pricks had to put their masks right back on 10 days after shoving it in our faces.

That was awesome.

Almost seemed like beshear was behind some of that. Manipulating the color system while companies were pressured to bribe their ppl with fake promises knowing several would cave and did. Then pulled the rug out from underneath them.

That whole era was just shady as shit

Still never got vaxed to this day, flu shot nothing. During my 1 and 1/2 yr ordeal I've been going thru, somewhat weakened immune system, I have had covid, pneumonia, staph, and shingles. A few antibiotics here, one antiviral there and never so much have even had a fever. Never felt sick except this shingles pain. Beat everything like normal.

I never been injected and never wear a mask anywhere. I mean I'm not even good at washing my hands. I just do what we normal ppl do.

I've been criticized, pressured, etc and yet have had minimal issues that come with long normal cycles anyway.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
The funniest thing I saw, well one of, at work before they mandated the Vax was they promised everyone that got it could quit wearing masks. Which were mandatoried. What they didn't tell them was that the masks situation only applied when KY was in the right color rating, when that was a thing.

A bunch of ppl went and got their shots and paraded around like they were they upper class good soldiers showing off in front us non compliers. Funny part is KY went red about a week and a half later and didn't look back for months. Those smiling pricks had to put their masks right back on 10 days after shoving it in our faces.

That was awesome.

Almost seemed like beshear was behind some of that. Manipulating the color system while companies were pressured to bribe their ppl with fake promises knowing several would cave and did. Then pulled the rug out from underneath them.

That whole era was just shady as shit

Still never got vaxed to this day, flu shot nothing. During my 1 and 1/2 yr ordeal I've been going thru, somewhat weakened immune system, I have had covid, pneumonia, staph, and shingles. A few antibiotics here, one antiviral there and never so much have even had a fever. Never felt sick except this shingles pain. Beat everything like normal.

I never been injected and never wear a mask anywhere. I mean I'm not even good at washing my hands. I just do what we normal ppl do.

I've been criticized, pressured, etc and yet have had minimal issues that come with long normal cycles anyway.
I took one Pfizer shot and felt so weird for the next week that I never took another one. I feel fine but who knows what damage it might have done.

How many kids lives were destroyed while our government told us all the “rules”? I’ll give you a hint..it’s a lot and a lot more we will never know about.
Speaking of which was Andy protecting people when he sent his kid to school in person since he got the privilege of a private school and traveled around playing baseball while telling all other schools not to open and people to stay home because it was dangerous?

You diverted from original post but original post is not good. Pretty sure you would be upset if this happened when another party was in office.
Gerald Ford was in office when we traipsed out to get the Swine Flu vaccine. COVID was the only time I can remember when asshats pretended like public health was the greatest affront to their liberty evah. I blame the shock radio culture of Limbaugh that turned every ripple into a tsunami. I swear it seems as if you guys have had your sense of proportion and capacity for shame surgically removed. More dead than in all of our wars combined. Twice that! And don't imagine that risking other's health is a constitutional right. It doesn't exist. It has never existed. The last time this was brought up some great son of the soil bleated about his constitutional right to endanger others. Which explains why traffic laws no longer exist.

Gerald Ford was in office when we traipsed out to get the Swine Flu vaccine. COVID was the only time I can remember when asshats pretended like public health was the greatest affront to their liberty evah. I blame the shock radio culture of Limbaugh that turned every ripple into a tsunami. I swear it seems as if you guys have had your sense of proportion and capacity for shame surgically removed. More dead than in all of our wars combined. Twice that! And don't imagine that risking other's health is a constitutional right. It doesn't exist. It has never existed. The last time this was brought up some great son of the soil bleated about his constitutional right to endanger others. Which explains why traffic laws no longer exist.

What the hell are you talking about. Quit trying to articulate confusion and try to make this sound like a philosophical discussion of principle. 90% of the COVID regulations were pure shit, were not backed by any reasonable science, lasted way too long, and were used to sow political division. It was a travesty and we need to acknowledge it so it doesn’t happen again. Period.

Sadly probably will where it’s 99% republicans. But I think it’s important for democrats and independents to see this story also. Like I said above, sadly cnn doesn’t seem to have the story.
The thread being 99% republicans is bunk. No, it's not 50/50 but there are a good number of libs in there. It's not our fault they routinely get owned..

Ok, the Flu then, which magically disappeared during Covid.
Here's my thing. Me personally, I chose to take my advice from those who stood to lose everything to expose the truth. Those were the people that were being censored and de-platformed. I could not fathom how anyone could trust getting their information from one the Government of all institutions, and two from the people and institutions that stood to profit massively from the "Plandemic" being worse than it actually was.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
What the hell are you talking about. Quit trying to articulate confusion and try to make this sound like a philosophical discussion of principle. 90% of the COVID regulations were pure shit, were not backed by any reasonable science, lasted way too long, and were used to sow political division. It was a travesty and we need to acknowledge it so it doesn’t happen again. Period.
You didn't read the post I was responding to. It implied that the response to COVID was allegedly unique and depended upon the party in power.

A few things.

You pulled that 90% figure out of your ass.

You mention "reasonable science" as if you knew what reasonable science would be, even on the fly with a novel disease. (You should be out saving the world rather than wasting time on a sports forum.)

You mention "political division" as if one party were pure as the driven snow and would never think of sowing political division. It's only communist liberal traitors who do that, right? One political party knows all things. Unless they disagree with the boss. Even if the boss says contradictions.

Finally. you state your conclusion as if it were backed by something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT