ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• The mods did a great job of taking out the trash.
  • We do not hate the NOB guys. At least I don't.
  • Where is '55? How is FCC?
  • The Fulton County Authorities have released the crackhead that started the fire that shut down I-85. He was released on a signature bond. He started the fire in the shopping cart, but the huge dumb-out was storing all of those rolls of PVC pipe under those bridges.
  • #5 spending the weekend with us. Picking him up at his house at 10:00.
  • That's it.
  • Carry on.

• The mods did a great job of taking out the trash.
  • We do not hate the NOB guys. At least I don't.
  • Where is '55? How is FCC?
  • The Fulton County Authorities have released the crackhead that started the fire that shut down I-85. He was released on a signature bond. He started the fire in the shopping cart, but the huge dumb-out was storing all of those rolls of PVC pipe under those bridges.
  • #5 spending the weekend with us. Picking him up at his house at 10:00.
  • That's it.
  • Carry on.
The moles forged an allegiance and counter attacked FCC.

Wow. Just wow. The only reason I posted that in the first place is that it was the weirdest picture I have ever seen myself in. And Elle's MOTHER took it. But hey, I'll admit I thought it was a friend/family type of thing. I have learned my lesson
sure, thanks for asking :)
"hubby" remains a tough one for me.

Wow. Just wow. The only reason I posted that in the first place is that it was the weirdest picture I have ever seen myself in. And Elle's MOTHER took it. But hey, I'll admit I thought it was a friend/family type of thing. I have learned my lesson
Sorry Ghost but we were dealing with folks who hate us.

So anything you say will be stretched beyond reason. It is like getting arrested "anything you say can and will be used against you".

6-28262_4131.jpg

Now you are talking!

The Long & Nasty.

They still send me three checks a month.
That RRR is no joke. Dad got fired by the ICRR after 30 years service. He was hired by one of his friends on another railroad, but he flunked the physical because of a bad ankle that he injured while working for the IC. The board awarded him full retirement at an early age. It worked out well.

Taking a short break. Off hand I would say our water bill will double this month.

Nature moment going on in the back yard. Leroy is in heat and a couple of fellas are vying for her affections. She's touched in the head and deaf. Them boys don't care. Her name is Leroy because she was named before sex was apparent. She's deaf so it doesn't really cause a problem.

Wife issue number 1 for the day. She wants me to paint both sides of the shutters because if one comes loose and shuts you will be able to see the other side. I asked her what color the other side was and she said "brown". I showed her that the other side was black. Then I went ahead and told her if she wanted the back side painted that she could paint it all she wanted to, the paint sprayer is hers too.

• No 2% for me. Whole milk for me. Red Top. I tried to drink Paw Paw's whole milk before and I could not drink it. The fresh milk didn't taste right to me. It looked like 2% milk. QB drinks 2%.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic going. Thanx, QB.

Same with me. IMHO whole milk (uh, sweet milk) today is what 2% used to be. 2% today is what skim milk used to be. Skim milk today is just milk flavored water. I'm convinced milk is watered down from what it used to be. It's hard to find good tasting milk out this way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT