ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Still at work but have to tell y'all
Earlier today this guy walks in... nearly hit his head in the door. I was about to make a smartass comment about having a height limit here when I realized it was Woo Orbzut
I about died lol
He's extremely nice and seemed quite pleased that I recognized him
Yes I know...pics or it didn't happen. Well I did get a pic and an autograph which I will post later

Still at work but have to tell y'all
Earlier today this guy walks in... nearly hit his head in the door. I was about to make a smartass comment about having a height limit here when I realized it was Woo Orbzut
I about died lol
He's extremely nice and seemed quite pleased that I recognized him
Yes I know...pics or it didn't happen. Well I did get a pic and an autograph which I will post later
WOO!! Please post pic.

I've got that going on as well. except it's ale in a frosted glass.[cheers]

SBR_4106.jpg
I'm having Tito's with black cherry lemonade. It's quite refreshing. Wait, before you call it a "chick drink", it's the mix ratio that makes it a "man cocktail".

Good morning folks. We got a lot done yesterday and I can feel it this morning. Nothing too bad though, just tight about my shoulders and neck.

Woke up and smelled the coffee this morning. After I was awake for a little bit I smelled the eggs and sausage.

Checking in
  • Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 77º in Johns Creek. This is nice.
  • Fed #5 well. JR's. He is now 6 feet tall. Probably top out at 6-2 like 2 others. He's 15. Spending the weekend with us.
  • Lola fine. Currently being admonished to not get dirty. Lots of QB rules she says. Laying at my feet. Spaying and ID chip Tuesday. Dread it for her. 5 months and 2 weeks old.
  • I may take today off. We'll see.
  • #1 working today. Works a lot. Forrester. Doing well.
  • #4 doing some volunteer work with her momma today. Be over later this afternoon.
  • Goldfish, Koi & Blue Gill fed.
  • If I had a hammock I'd take a nap.
  • Need to get some bird seed and corn for the squirrel and the ground squirrels (chipmunks.)
  • That is all. Carry on.

I've put the man clean on the living room. Straightened out magazines on the coffee table, ran the vacuum cleaner on a couple of rugs, rearranged pillows. Time for a break.

Speaking of magazines, I still have my copy of Katina Powell's book right there on top so I can see it whenever I walk by. It has never been opened because it is a very flimsy "book" and I don't want the cover to have a crease in it. I've had friends ask about it and why I haven't read it, I told them it was a conversation piece. Pointed out that we were talking about it.

When I was seventeen, it was a very good year. It was not 1985. I had some good times in 85 though. I was working in Illinois and a friend and I took a trip over to Indiana one Saturday for the Nude Olympics at Naked City. I saw some things that day that I probably didn't need to see. Oh well, write it down as a cultural experience. I was fully clothed at all times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT