ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

d8affff2439591a8e6e41838ee4486cb.jpg

Same with me. IMHO whole milk (uh, sweet milk) today is what 2% used to be. 2% today is what skim milk used to be. Skim milk today is just milk flavored water. I'm convinced milk is watered down from what it used to be. It's hard to find good tasting milk out this way.
I drink whole milk. My doctor said the fat was good for my heart. My milk at the Wal Mart in Bowling Green is a whopping $1.20 a gallon.

Love me some whole milk. Only wimps drink 2%. I am prepared for a fight because I use real milk.[eyeroll][eyeroll]

Break time again. Tree trimming done. Transplanted some flowers. I haven't heard about it yet, but I bet I end up putting different flowers where those flowers were.

And now break time is over, as it turns out, I just found out we're going to Lowes.

It's going to be NASTY tomorrow for Thunder Over Louisville. I doubt seriously that they'll hit their average crowd estimate of 625,000. For the record the largest estimated crowd was 850,000 in 2007. For a city with a little over a million people I have to question those figures sometimes.

Last edited:
I used to go to all the festivities down at the river, not so much anymore. The last time we went we watched from the BOL. That was a great view but trying to get out of there was a nightmare. Best thing to do is wait for at least an hour after the show before attempting to leave.

I've been there for it in the rain before, but I think it might be a lot more rain tomorrow. Might be very nasty.

I used to go to all the festivities down at the river, not so much anymore. The last time we went we watched from the BOL. That was a great view but trying to get out of there was a nightmare. Best thing to do is wait for at least an hour after the show before attempting to leave.

I've been there for it in the rain before, but I think it might be a lot more rain tomorrow. Might be very nasty.
I'll watch it on TV. Been to maybe 6 of them and probably will never do it again. Too much of a hassle. Great show though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT