ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Who left the door open at the insane asylum?
The-Insane-Peanut-Gallery-Surreal-Digital-Art--86524.jpg

Good morning from downtown Dallas. Sitting at McDonalds. Just finished breakfast.

Next time, I will not try saving money by busing + flying. These short overnight trips are killer. My flight departs at 11:15 am CST. I'll catch the Green Line train from West End to Inwood/Love Field station here in about 45 minutes. Still have another bus ride to Love Field.

Y'all behave.

good morning D
today is the start of a very very busy weekend (yes I know it's only Thursday, but it's a long weekend)
Got the first cup of coffee in hand, waiting on the youngest to get dressed for school; will have to remind him to go back and put on deodorant, and brush his teeth. Never could understand why they don't remember simple stuff like that?
Going to be warm today, then rain and cooler air are moving in - glad I get to work inside this weekend

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Lurkers.
  • 64º in Johns Creek. Clear and perfect.
  • Lola says hey.
  • If you were here I would make you a cup of Dark Magic. It's goooooooood.
  • Thursday.
  • Be glad when I-85 re-opens. PITA.
  • Good luck to FCC.
  • Glad to have SCCat back in the thread.
  • Sorry you got jumped on, Ghost.
  • Who are those guys?
  • Funeral yesterday. That place was packed. Spoke to his daughter, and his right hand man (a woman.) I looked around for his body. He was cremated. First time for me. Any way it was sad. Cancer killed him. Prostate. You guys get yourself checked. Don't die like this.
  • That is all. Ignore the scumbags.
  • Carry on.

I bailed out a preacher one time, Austin. He had absconded with all of the little church's money, and they indicted him. He jumped bond. He had roots in Texas, and I sent wanted flyers all over Texas. His Uncle was a Texas Ranger. He locked his nephew up and called us. We returned him to Kentucky. The congregation was elated.

Last edited:
I bailed out a preacher one time, Austin. He had absconded with all of the little church's money, and they indicted him. He jumper bond. He had roots in Texas, and I sent wanted flyers all over Texas. His Uncle was a Texas Ranger. He locked his nephew up and called us. We returned him to Kentucky. The congregation was elated.
Ha ha. Good stuff!

What a thin skinned pussy. If you can't take a little sh*t on the paddock then you aren't ready for the internet.

I assure you I am anything but that. If you wanna pop off and say tha, I'm not losing one second of sleep over it. Your opinion has no bearing on my life. I really have more important things to concern myself with than your child like comments. If calling me that helps you get through your day keep at it. I'm a man a can handle it. But by all means have a wonderful day!!!!!

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Lurkers.
  • 64º in Johns Creek. Clear and perfect.
  • Lola says hey.
  • If you were here I would make you a cup of Dark Magic. It's goooooooood.
  • Thursday.
  • Be glad when I-85 re-opens. PITA.
  • Good luck to FCC.
  • Glad to have SCCat back in the thread.
  • Sorry you got jumped on, Ghost.
  • Who are those guys?
  • Funeral yesterday. That place was packed. Spoke to his daughter, and his right hand man (a woman.) I looked around for his body. He was cremated. First time for me. Any way it was sad. Cancer killed him. Prostate. You guys get yourself checked. Don't die like this.
  • That is all. Ignore the scumbags.
  • Carry on.

Gotta say it. Yeah, there have been a few jerks posting on here the last few days, but Ghost deserved getting jumped on for that post about a 12 year old girl. We can't be defending a poster in that particular case or "liking" stuff like that. That is all.

Last edited:
Gotta say it. Yeah, there have been a few jerks posting on here the last few days, but Ghost deserved getting jumped on for that post about a 12 year old girl. We can't be defending or "liking" stuff like that. That is all.
That's how I keep up with whether I have read it or not. It is something that he, no doubt, should have kept to himself. He was probably being admonished for calling those guys down for acting like children.

Tbh
I didn't really read the post And should have...
I was skimming and catching up

That's on me
Guilty as well. I vaguely remember this post, may have read the first sentence, but I can guarantee you that I didn't read it in it's entirety or I never would have hit "like". I'll know better from here on out. He's been a good poster so I'm a bit surprised. I have no doubts that he regrets it now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT