ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What a day. Hung out at a hospital all day. The best part was breakfast at the café and the hour I spent sleeping in a chair. No other highlights. I have to make him an appointment for follow up and then this saga should be over. On with the next one.

I read completely a good 99% of the posts in here. Apparently we have some post skimmers among us :cry:who "like" without having completely read the post. We may know that a "like" on here is mostly just an indication that we (even if we didn't) have read the post - and not that we actually "liked" or agreed with what was said. Lurkers may not understand this.

In my opinion we ought to call each other out when any of us is out of line. In trying to be funny I once posted a picture of an old man flipping the bird. Funky called me out on it in a nice manner and I deleted it within minutes (and wondered how I could have been that dumb to post something like that). He did the right thing. It was an inappropriate picture for anyone, particularly a professing Christian, to post.

I read completely a good 99% of the posts in here. Apparently we have some post skimmers among us :cry:who "like" without having completely read the post. We may know that a "like" on here is mostly just an indication that we (even if we didn't) have read the post - and not that we actually "liked" or agreed with what was said. Lurkers may not understand this.

In my opinion we ought to call each other out when any of us is out of line. In trying to be funny I once posted a picture of an old man flipping the bird. Funky called me out on it in a nice manner and I deleted it within minutes (and wondered how I could have been that dumb to post something like that). He did the right thing. It was an inappropriate picture for anyone, particularly a professing Christian, to post.
Guilty as charged. I'll confess I was caught red-handed. No excuses. For the most part I do read most of the posts through to the end but on occasion when I have a lot to catch up on I'll skim. Live and learn. A good lesson.

The world's most expensive turntable at 650 grand.

Plattenspieler_405_01.jpg

My posts corresponding with the troll assault were pulled. I'm OK with that because they were specifically directed to his insulting attacks. If anyone was offended. I offer my most sincere apologies. After I told him (showed) what I thought, I stopped feeding him. I'm still confused why the Pink Ping Pong Paddle was pulled but I'm glad the mods did what they do ie. moderate. Now, should any D-leaguer ever be offend please call me out and I'll delete or sulk away quietly. I don't post to offend. I just showed my wife the one pulled as a perceived threat where the troll said I supposedly threatened his life and she said I didn't threaten but it was rather mean. That's true and that was with specific intent. Anyway enough of this savagery.

Here's my favorite train image. The 1976 Freedom Train
4bda4ca1abc3ffde69fa63b7d561cf37.jpg

Last edited:
My posts corresponding with the troll assault were pulled. I'm OK with that because they were specifically directed to his insulting attacks. If anyone was offended. I offer my most sincere apologies. After I told him (showed) what I thought, I stopped feeding him. I'm still confused why the Pink Ping Pong Paddle was pulled but I'm glad the mods did what they do ie. moderate. Now, should any D-leaguer ever be offend please call me out and I'll delete or sulk away quietly. I don't post to offend. I just showed my wife the one pulled as a perceived threat where the troll said I supposedly threatened his life and she said I didn't threaten but it was rather mean. That's true and that was with specific intent. Anyway enough of this savagery.

I think it would be best for everyone if we all just let things die down. Discussing it further will serve no purpose other than to keep it going.

I quoted your post but I wasn't speaking specifically to you. You're fine and a welcome addition.

Hey I don't get offended easily so it's doubtful that will happen. I personally enjoy your posts and glad to have you aboard! Aboard, trains, yeah corny sorry.

Did they forget they weren't just going to Albuquerque?

It was really weird with a whole lot of perturbed looks around. What concerned me the most is:
  1. How did this happen?
  2. Oh Lord what are they not saying?
Went we finally arrived late after the unscheduled stop and I explained to Dad, he exclaimed "RUN OUT OF FUEL - that's the dumbest damn thing I ever heard" Me, I was just happy to have my butt on the ground.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 72º already in Johns Creek. Just beautiful.
  • Slept late.
  • Watched Monte Walsh when I got home. Love that story about the disappearing cowboy. Tom Selleck played a great cowboy. I'd like to see the Lee Marvin Monte Walsh. I just haven't run into it.
It was really weird with a whole lot of perturbed looks around. What concerned me the most is:
  1. How did this happen?
  2. Oh Lord what are they not saying?
Went we finally arrived late after the unscheduled stop and I explained to Dad, he exclaimed "RUN OUT OF FUEL - that's the dumbest damn thing I ever heard" Me, I was just happy to have my butt on the ground.
That is a thing that kills private pilots regularly. It should never happen to an airliner. I'd say y'all are lucky that you are not dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT