ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1981johndeere4440.gif

I'm out and about today.

I assembled my pressure washer yesterday and took if for a test squirt. I think it will do fine for what I need it to do.

Instructions say to not use an extension cord and then on the next page tell you the minimum size extension cord to use.

See ya.

Good morning from Austin. 68°F is our current temperature. Love this weather.

I'm heading out of town tonight for a 5-day weekend. More on that later.

Y'all be good.
AustinTx you pup jackal, the last time you went away on some "5 day weekend", you took us all on this whirlwind of late night shenanigans, imbibement to the hilt, and questionable disappearances leaving everything to the imagination. Kind of cruel, actually,

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 63º in Johns Creek. Cloudy. We may get some rain.
  • Dark Magic tasting good. First mug.
  • I left Lawrenceville yesterday about 3:00. Arrived downtown at 6:00. 3 hours to go 35 miles.
  • Lola is loving being outside. Sweet little girl. Spaying later this month and chip insertion. Dread it.
  • My cousin has a John Deere like that one I think. He found it in Indiana. Low hours and had been in a barn for years. He got a deal. It is air conditioned.
  • His daddy is 90. My cousin bought 6 barrels and cut them in two, filled them with potting soil that had fertilizer already mixed in and planted a tomato plant in each. My cousin inspected the plants to see how they were doing. My dear old uncle had put 50 pounds of fertilizer on those plants and they were all laying down. Amusing and sad. My uncle's mother lived to be 104.
  • That's it. Take care.

Last edited:
Ghost, a special wish for you at this time after the horrible event earlier. You and yours are going through it. Sad time. You guys have got to be proud of the church and the citizens of Charleston. Y'all are special. I grieve with you.

wildcatdonf come by the basketball board and say Hi there is a thread about good posters who has stopped posting and I mentioned you. Your missed buddy!

Mornin D
leaving for work in about 45 minutes
Next few days I won't be on much at all - big weekend event out at the off road park. If you can make it, you should come out; SxS races, bounty hills, concert, mudbog, plus riding the trails and seeing the sights; all sorts of fun stuff going on.
Kids made it back safely from North Carolina; they both have the week excused from CU, so they came on home and will be here until Sunday.
I miss basketball - while NBA can be fun at times (especially if former players are in it) it's not quite the same
Have a good one, good people - for the rest, I'll be praying for you

Mornin D
leaving for work in about 45 minutes
Next few days I won't be on much at all - big weekend event out at the off road park. If you can make it, you should come out; SxS races, bounty hills, concert, mudbog, plus riding the trails and seeing the sights; all sorts of fun stuff going on.
Kids made it back safely from North Carolina; they both have the week excused from CU, so they came on home and will be here until Sunday.
I miss basketball - while NBA can be fun at times (especially if former players are in it) it's not quite the same
Have a good one, good people - for the rest, I'll be praying for you
An 8 year old got killed down here last Sunday in an ATV rollover. Be careful doing that stuff. Take care yourself.

Don that is one beautiful locomotive! I finally retired I've worked for Illinois Central Gulf, the Paducah & Louisville, The Union Pacific (nation's Largest) several regional and short line RR's. Thank you!
Dad worked for the IC for about 30 years. I worked for them a little over 2 years. I loved railroading.

Dad worked for the IC for about 30 years. I worked for them a little over 2 years. I loved railroading.
Don I'M a 4th generation railroader. My great grand father Thomas Stockton Shaw drove the first West bound Steam powered Locomotive over the Golden Spike in Utah. My Grand father was a Engineer for the IC and my uncle was an Engineer for over 44 years with the IC. Couldn't get any help with Transportation Dept. so I become a machinist apprentice and lasted 30 yrs and I loved every minute of it. Glad you enjoyed it !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT