ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

650px-ElectoralCollege1980-Large.png

Went to see my grandparents, do a lil chore for them. They are old but not fat. We talked maters, corn, beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, taters, etc. Grandpa used to grow it all. Then we talked deer, turkey, fox, bear, squirrels, and....that was it. Good talk. Gotta run, see ya bye.

Went to see my grandparents, do a lil chore for them. They are old but not fat. We talked maters, corn, beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, taters, etc. Grandpa used to grow it all. Then we talked deer, turkey, fox, bear, squirrels, and....that was it. Good talk. Gotta run, see ya bye.
I perfer maters, corn, beans watermelon, cnataloupe, taters; however, deer, turkey, fox, bear, squirrels and snow flakes are also good.

Ray said "Don, do you go to church?"

Seriously!

This is an outright obscene assault to the dignity of all Christians, showing yourself to be a blasphemous self-righteous creep in the first degree. You have the right to free speech and so do I. I'm new here and not as civilized as the rest. I do have a message for you and here's my personal opinion. F U and the sorry horse you rode in on.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14876-1364581264-1.gif

And here's a LINK of what this old bird thinks you specifically deserve.

Lmao

Supper

Homemade Green Chile Pork Burritos, Hmmmm

We just had a bomb threat.

Dang! My wife, daughter and sister were threatened once by phone with impending violence. I called the police immediately, showed them some photos and explained what was about to come down if they didn't stop it, first. It was gonna get ugly. They sit in front of house for two days until my cousins (essentially everybody) in Kentucky called and reported his where abouts on a bar stool 2,000 miles away in Louisville. I let the police know. They thanked me and left. Everything ended up fine with no problems, but it was a tense couple of days. Be smart be safe. Prayers sent

I pick up the snow birds (parents) from the airport tomorrow night. It took me about 5 hours today to get their yard weeded so I can lay the mulch down next week. They're in their mid 80s and really need to downsize BUT they've lived in that house since 1975. The home has a powerful bond and I can understand their reluctance to move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT