ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Evening D
Tired - probably ought to sleep
Nothing going on 'round here - quiet night
Plumber coming tomorrow to fix some of the pipes - ugh
Hubby had an accident with his ATV; he's fine, just a couple of scrapes. But he found a hill that it couldn't go up, and it tipped over backwards on him. Handle bars are bent, it's a little dinged, but the frame is still structurally sound. Not so pretty anymore, though
Sorry your husband tore his deal up some. He's got to learn limitations so he can keep living his good life.

Need a unbiased opinion here. Been retired since 06 and for some crazy ass reason I wanna do something maybe parttime. Not for the money although extra money is nice its more for something to do. I have had solid offers from driving a fedex truck to auto parts delivery. I wanna be my own boss which is why I am seriously thinking about investing around 10 grand in the proper equipment to do auto ac work outta my shop. I am already certified and licensed to buy freon so its just a matter of buying the right stuff to do the job. Can undercut the other shops bigtime and still make a few bucks. Honest opinions d. Shoild i do it or not. P.S. Already know what Im going to do just want some outside info
My dad made a lot of money doing AC work when he ran a shop. Some of the dealerships farmed work out to him. My only advice is to get some insurance.

Evening D
Tired - probably ought to sleep
Nothing going on 'round here - quiet night
Plumber coming tomorrow to fix some of the pipes - ugh
Hubby had an accident with his ATV; he's fine, just a couple of scrapes. But he found a hill that it couldn't go up, and it tipped over backwards on him. Handle bars are bent, it's a little dinged, but the frame is still structurally sound. Not so pretty anymore, though
I used to laugh about rollovers like that when I was a kid. But now I'm older, break easier, pay insurance, etc. Plus ATVs have gotten heavier. Not something to take lightly. Glad he's ok.

ab7b16718a43d05e01b37d06fc3293c6.jpg

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 66º in Johns Creek. VFR. Best looking morning in a long time.
  • Blood Sugar = 108. Weight = 229.
  • American soldier killed in Afghanistan. Sad.
  • Louisiana flood terrible. Dems will claim that Donald Trump caused it.
  • Waiting on Tom Leach.
  • Speed talkers create noise. IDUATTS.
  • Dolly Parton's net worth is $500 million dollars.
  • Football coming soon. Are you ready for some football?
  • That's it.

Good old Jimmy.
Buffett was born on December 25, 1946, in Pascagoula, Mississippi, and spent part of his childhood in Mobile, Alabama. He is the son of Mary Lorraine (née Peets) and James Delaney Buffett, Jr.[2][3][4] In grade school years, he attended St. Ignatius School, where he played the trombone in the school band. Buffett's grandfather was a sailor, therefore he was exposed to sailing as a child which had an early effect on his life and later in his music. He later lived in Fairhope, Alabama. He graduated from McGill Institute for Boys in 1964. He began playing guitar during his first year at Auburn University before continuing his college years at Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, where he received a bachelor's degree in history in 1969. He was initiated into the fraternity Kappa Sigma at the University of Southern Mississippi. After graduating from college, Buffett worked as a correspondent for Billboard magazine in Nashville, breaking the news of the separation of Flatt and Scruggs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT