ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I have to reboot mine, on average, twice a month or so. Sometimes I go 2 months without having to though. It varies.

~~ALSO~~

You jackals better light a fire. The big leaguers are only 5 pages back. And there ain't no wild card games in message boardin'. This is for all the marbles.

PICK UP THE PACE, JACKALS!!!
Well ****, you have neglected The DL since the infamous split. Not kidding.

6831.jpg

I have to reboot mine, on average, twice a month or so. Sometimes I go 2 months without having to though. It varies.

~~ALSO~~

You jackals better light a fire. The big leaguers are only 5 pages back. And there ain't no wild card games in message boardin'. This is for all the marbles.

PICK UP THE PACE, JACKALS!!!

Well, if you insist. This can only be done by means of Far Side and train posts.

a747e08584e8c6c31e7e5e0aebb4e2df.jpg

Science Break:

The Pleiades, also known as the Seven Sisters, is made up of hot blue middle aged stars that formed about 100 million years ago. They are currently passing through a very large dust cloud that occupies interstellar space.
Pleiades-Cluster-kepler-space-telescope.png

(click image to expand)
Since they are very bright and very hot they light up the dust and gas in bright yellows and green. Located 445 light years from us they are one of the most easily seen star clusters. They spin and twirl at various speeds as they dance through the sky.

In about 200 million years they will disperse and go about their merry way due to gravitational interaction in their stellar neighborhood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT