ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I respect Ali and the things he did. I have always felt that not only was he a great boxer, he was a great comedian also. Messing with Howard Cossell's wig was classic. Not sure if I spelled that right, please forgive me if I didn't. Tailgaters are the ones that whizz me off the most.

th

Do you wear something like this? I hear ads about these all of the time. I do not know anyone that wears one. I have never seen anybody wearing anything like this except hospitalized people.
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...S501&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sleep apnea mask
My wife wears a cpap every night. She has sleep apnea.

I think he is on life support. Poor thing. His health has failed him. He is a Hell of a man. I sat close to him once at a football game at CS.
+1

I've always wanted to meet Ali. I've watched TV reports which displayed him staying behind to sign autographs sometimes 2 or 3 hours after an event in his honor ended.

Good morning, the D. Been a long two days at work. Woke up this morning to see Ali passed away during the night. But the time will come for all of us eventually.
I was just about to see about him. Thanks for the bad news. He was a great American from Louisville, Kentucky. Cassius Clay. Rest in peace.

Muhammad Ali was not only a great fighter, he was a great quipster. His quotes were some of the greatest also. One thing he said that sort of sums him up to me is this one.
"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plan wrong."

Ghost I understand about the Tenn side of the family being left out in the cold. Plenty of my shipmates and even my unit in Nam heard my brag about Ali being from Ky. Stop and think about that era (68) and you can get a bit of the feeling of how popular I was. Morning D gents and lady.

Muhammad Ali was not only a great fighter, he was a great quipster. His quotes were some of the greatest also. One thing he said that sort of sums him up to me is this one.
"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plan wrong."

Ghost I understand about the Tenn side of the family being left out in the cold. Plenty of my shipmates and even my unit in Nam heard my brag about Ali being from Ky. Stop and think about that era (68) and you can get a bit of the feeling of how popular I was. Morning D gents and lady.

Morning to you Bro. Fred. FCC

Afternoon, D leaguers
\strange things happening with the computers. We have a desktop and I have my laptop. Last night, I tried loading Rivals, on my laptop, and kept getting an error message that it was down. No problem, figured I'd chat with y'all today.
Got on the desktop this morning to play a game, while on this one I went ahead and signed on to Rivals - no problems; so I thought the issue was fixed. I switched to my laptop and ended up getting the same error as last night.
Don't know what's up - any ideas?

Afternoon, D leaguers
\strange things happening with the computers. We have a desktop and I have my laptop. Last night, I tried loading Rivals, on my laptop, and kept getting an error message that it was down. No problem, figured I'd chat with y'all today.
Got on the desktop this morning to play a game, while on this one I went ahead and signed on to Rivals - no problems; so I thought the issue was fixed. I switched to my laptop and ended up getting the same error as last night.

No, no idea. The problem I'm having is a sticky keyboard. I'm sure my kids have not been eating here :flushed: FCC.

Afternoon, D leaguers
I am not the one to ask. I'm ignorant about this kind of stuff. Ask a child.

It's hot here. Heat index over 100. And the ladies are in sundresses so it's worth it. My ex was very modest, but that went by the wayside in the heat. Been many times she wore a sun dress that Stevie Wonder could see that she was wearing a thong underneath!

I can actually picture Stevie doing the touch and ask inspection. "Miss, is that part of you or are you wearing a kitten"? But, yes I have seem images that Stevie would have no trouble with.

afternoon y'all
Traffic in town is awful - Arts on the Green in the town square.
Happy to be back home - it's hot and muggy
Still two loads of laundry to fold and put away; but dishes are done at least
Waiting on hubby to get home; he and older boy are packing up the last stuff and moving it. After today it's all done

Hope everyone is doing well today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT