ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Sometimes I think it would be nice to emulate this C 130 and fly off into the sunset. Sorry about your FIL BK

13335907_1125628864146791_2976011355120222064_n.jpg

So anyway, I have an ex boyfriend of my wife that is sniffing around. He found her on facebook and she shares everything.

I'm torn on which way to go. I'm thinking he pays to take the wife and kids out and feed and all that with no kiss at the end, or just let him know from the beginning, my wife shares everything with me. I really don't want to beat his ass so I'm think of leaning towards embarrassment.

Then again, I kind of think that's a dick move. My wife has already told him she's married but he still keeps coming.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Good morning and Happy National Doughnut Day! Hopefully my co-workers realize the significance of this sacred day and respond in kind by bringing ......... DOUGHNUTS!!!!

:boxing:

Stress test went well. At rest, my BP hovers around 100/60. We took it up to 163 via treadmill yesterday. My problem probably centers on too much coffee.

Good morning D
First day of summer break - and we didn't get up until 9! I liked that
Just finished my second mug of coffee
Looking kind of grey out there today - maybe rain?

As you all know, my FIL passed almost 2 months ago. Can't believe it, but his house has already sold - closing is tomorrow morning. Going to be rough on the hubby and the BIL; that's the house they grew up in. Had to be done, but still feeling sad over it. I still miss the old guy's phone calls - bless him, they were random, and usually included a story of him growing up during the Depression. If you were on the phone with him less than 30 minutes, it was a very short call. HIs mind had pretty well gone before the end; he had these ideas in his head and died believing things that weren't true. Jay was a good man, but a hard one. Painfully intelligent - knew something about everything. He started higher education at Evansville, went to Butler, and graduated from UK as a pharmacist. Started three businesses I know of, one of which continued many years before he closed it to work for Gene Snyder. He and Maggie had had three boys, so when our first child was born, and it was a girl, he was over the moon. Our daughter could do nothing wrong - ever. Then his first great grandchild was also a girl, and the daughter of his beloved granddaughter. I'm glad he got to know her before he became sick.

sorry for the ramble - feeling very nostalgic today
My condolences. He sounds like a great one.

Home again early, and I am liking it. Battery has 43% left. Contacts out. That feels much better. Country (old old) music going. Going to have to change it though because I have almost memorized the rotation.
If I could get in on a good deal, I'd buy another Apple, and probably a Mac Book. Until then, my tightwad inner-self always screams, "NO!" after looking at prices.

I'm still a little confused. Bourbon and whiskey I understand are corn liquor aged in barrels. I thought un-aged distilled corn alcohol was moonshine. I dunno.

Rye is made with a majority of rye and scotch is mainly wheat, Bourbon is usually corn. Moonshine is ethanol made with anything (usually corn).

Whiskey to me is grain based distilled alcohol.

Man, if you want some good sipping whiskey try Russell Reserve Rye. Fine, fine stuff but pretty expensive.

After watching Moonshiners I though I understood the process, now I wonder how they determine what the proof will be. If they are not careful they will make vodka I guess.
There is not much difference in vodka and moonshine. Vodka is usually flavored a little.

Good moonshine is often better than Vodka because it is high proof to aid in reducing the volume for transport. [winking]

So anyway, I have an ex boyfriend of my wife that is sniffing around. He found her on facebook and she shares everything.

I'm torn on which way to go. I'm thinking he pays to take the wife and kids out and feed and all that with no kiss at the end, or just let him know from the beginning, my wife shares everything with me. I really don't want to beat his ass so I'm think of leaning towards embarrassment.

Then again, I kind of think that's a dick move. My wife has already told him she's married but he still keeps coming.
I wouldn't like this.

I was raised in the hills of Greenup, Lewis and Carter Counties. I know nothing about making moonshine or any missing Feds that came around back in the ate 40's and early 50's. Why would you ask?

On a serious note, glad you are feeling better, AC. Keep a watch on the old ticker is my advice. I had open heart in 2002 and the Doc said that he added 20 years to my life. Not sure I can do the six left, but will give it a shot. Oh, yeah, morning, G gents and lady.

My town is asking the community for input on the jail situation. It holds 170. It had been at 360 for a few years. They ship others to surrounding counties for a fee. Because they can't take in inmates from surrounding areas they lose out on state money. **85%**are drug offenders, 72% of those are repeat/habitual drug offenders. They are a proposing a new 40 million dollar facility that will have 600 capacity and will reach that capacity in 2020. And in 2030 I guess we'll build another, and so on. But the issue is they can't afford it, they're still paying off the old jail, and we have other pressing issues like roads and schools.

This morning at mcdonalds I saw an old schoolmate who had been in two shootouts in 5 years, along with persistent drug arrests. He's scary, got a temper, and has shown he has no issue popping off multiple gunshots in a crowded apartment/neighborhood street. Two times. Caught and jailed both times, on top of multiple drug offenses. He has tried to kill people twice. He couldn't have spent more than a year and a half in jail for his last one. How do people like this get out so often? Then do the same shit, get arrested, and right back out? It's lunacy.

Last edited:
Tell your county leaders to contact Joe Maricopa ans ask for his handbook on running a jail at minimum expense.
My town is asking the community for input on the jail situation. It holds 170. It had been at 360 for a few years. They ship others to surrounding counties for a fee. Because they can't take in inmates from surrounding areas they lose out on state money. **85%**are drug offenders, 72% of those are repeat/habitual drug offenders. They are a proposing a new 40 million dollar facility that will have 600 capacity and will reach that capacity in 2020. And in 2030 I guess we'll build another, and so on. But the issue is they can't afford it, they're still paying off the old jail, and we have other pressing issues like roads and schools.

This morning at mcdonalds I saw an old schoolmate who had been in two shootouts in 5 years, along with persistent drug arrests. He's scary, got a temper, and has shown he has no issue popping off multiple gunshots in a crowded apartment/neighborhood street. Two times. Caught and jailed both times, on top of multiple drug offenses. He has tried to kill people twice. He couldn't have spent more than a year and a half in jail for his last one. How do people like this get out so often? Then do the same shit, get arrested, and right back out? It's lunacy.
Tell your county leaders to contact Joe Maricopa and ask him to send them a handbook on how to run a county jail at minimum expense.

Last edited:
I went to get donuts at this new donut shop. It closed at 12. Smh.
there should be a law requiring donut shops to be open 24/7 - with fresh donuts made every hour.

afternoon gents -
not much going on here, no real basketball news other than Murray, Skal and Ulis are projected top 15 in draft
Apparently Cavs got their butts handed to them last night
Enjoying being off work right now, but have a feeling it's going to get old, quick

I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves -

there should be a law requiring donut shops to be open 24/7 - with fresh donuts made every hour.

afternoon gents -
not much going on here, no real basketball news other than Murray, Skal and Ulis are projected top 15 in draft
Apparently Cavs got their butts handed to them last night
Enjoying being off work right now, but have a feeling it's going to get old, quick

I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves -

Yep on the Cavs. Splash bros had help. FCC

Our jail seems to have the same problem. Not enough space, so they pay big bucks to send the prisoners elsewhere. They keep trying to pass bonds to get more space built. Seems like there should be a cheaper option.

Did this friend of your have a business card or anything? He sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to send on a mission.

Goes by Dookie.

I'm pretty full of pizza. Really enjoying myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT