ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I think posters like myself are an asset to the thread. It needs more like me.

I'm just not convinced the threads talent level (as a whole) is enough to maintain my continued inclusion.

You should post more, honestly. You're like the Floyd Mayweather of this thread. You come in and throw a jab and then aren't seen again for a while. Stick with it and throw hay-makers!

I've been that way on the message board in general (I think) for the last decade.

I post enough that I'm sure some recognize me on the Paddock/Rafters/Lair, but not sure if I'm a regular.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Morin leagures

Happy 3rd shift day, even though I had to work
The Reds lucked out as it rained here throughout the tristate
Muslims are now taking over politics starting in England
I would bang both teachers for a B(it would be an A but grading on a curve since the first deducted points off the final grade)

--Little boy is doing good, little girl was throwing up last night but she is keeping pedialyte down this morning so I think we are good

--Bad storms through my area, never hits Burkesville though. The hills protect us.

--Grocery store later. Hate that shit especially since Im eating more healthy now. I allow my self a bag of kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips now. Other than that its just fruit and veggies. Grapefruit and broccoli mostly. I love the little seedless oranges too.

Glad your little boy is doing better, TB.

Never make the mistake of going grocery shopping on senior citizens day. Made that mistake once and won't do it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT