ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

A question to ponder.

Have any of you dumped some gal - or got dumped by some gal - that you wished you had back?
eyebrowraise.gif~c200

Yep.

I foresee the future...and the complete impending doom of this thread.

Only Mav, Willie, Funk & Mash can save it too.

It is doomed for sure. But there are still thousands of train pictures on Google images we haven't seen yet. Or foreheads considered. Untold numbers of coffee beans not sampled yet. Untold hundreds who have not yet been insulted to their breaking point. And who knows how long it will be until that fence gets done.

Yes, the D-League thread is doomed - but it is not impending..

Only had one serious significant other before me and the wife hooked up.

No
No
No No No No
No

She's been through 2 husbands already, but only one kid suprisingly. Funny part is, all of her exes and current feller look like me. Guess she never got over ol' Buddy. Her loss.

Would give her a good bangin if the wife was down, though. She had/has nice bewbs.

Testing day 2 in the books. Sucked, but better than talking and teaching all day. Got to sit for mist of it.

Warriors are a machine. I hope they beat the spurs because I want Cavs v. Golden State. Don't even care who wins, just go seven games with no blowouts.

It's gon' storm.

Marcus Lee is a dumb if he goes to the draft. Marques Bolden is a dumb if he doesn't come here or doesn't think he can meat out Marcus Lee.

11 days left of work for the year.

Be better. Do better.

That where I need to be. The big board where the big minds meet and talk about what they had for lunch.

Y'all wouldn't believe how much my shit looked like a potato this morning. More like a yam, but it was hilarious because I must have had like 3# of potatoes for dinner. Brain food, ftmfw.

In honor of national skrimp day, id like to retell this Pimp C story. If you know Pimp, you know he loved to rap about shrimp because he loved that shit. Hurricane whatever came and flooded his mama house and she lost many pounds of frozen shrimp. Pimp cried when he heard about the shrimp. Not the flood, or damage, he was a soldier who would persevere, but the loss of the skrimps was too much for him to handle. "Not the skrimps, mama". :cry:

Bullshit. I went there once after Bert piqued my interest.

What did you eat for lunch?

I had _____.

Thing blew up. It was nuts. I left and never found my way back. They'd be lucky to have me back. Place would go viral if I posted a pie vs. cake thread.

Meh, I'm more concerned about my homeland. How can I bring joy to the world when my e-village is suffering so much?

*sips diet dew*

Looked like he was on the south side of it as it was moving east. Is that right, Jerry? Now the El-Reno tornado broke the general rules of what a tornado will/can do, but normally being south is a safe spot.

You're one oriented mf'er that's right!

D League saving lives and posting shit on WKYT. Wow. We came a long way since this morning.

Science Break:

NASA announced the discovery of 1,284 more alien planets by the Kepler Space Telescope, a haul that includes nine exoplanets that might be habitable.
kepler-exoplanet-discoveries-sampling-population.jpg

Kepler samples a small section of sky and looks at 100,000 stars simultaneously. It searches for exoplanets using the so-called "transit method" to look for telltale dips in a star's brightness caused when a planet crosses in front of the star as seen from Kepler's location. The total amount of exoplanets now stands at about 3,200. Data gathered by Kepler and other instruments suggest that about 25 percent of all the main sequence stars in the Milky Way harbor roughly Earth-size planets in their habitable zones, that just-right range of distances at which liquid water can exist on a world's surface. There are more than 70 billion main sequence stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT