ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Morning, lady (if you're lurking), and gentlemen.

Two cups of coffee down and many more to go.

Love watching people speed and then get behind a cop...they seem to not be in much of a hurry when that happens.

Storms between 7-10 this evening in central, ky? Thankfully I will be home by then. Love storms but hate driving in them.

Someone needs to tell Matthew Mitchell that they don't pay the college players, that way he can quit trying to save money. haha

The Players coming up this weekend! Second best tournament of the Golf season, IMO.

Have a good one, everyone.

Is beating a dead horse an addiction? Does some of the D folk need treatment for this addiction, if of course it is an addiction? Or is it ok as long as we don't beat the dead horses foals?

A lot of questions of course but my last cup of coffee seems to have kicked in and I will read any answers to them, between pissing all of it out. Just one more question though, should there be an over and under bet on when the next whizzing contest takes place? One hour, two hours?

I normally dont acknowledge your presence crown, but today I will. I never said I was the father. Don did. Which is bullshit. Others made this thread. But thanks for posting in my thread.

Also, pretty obvious some people's character. The kind of guys that dish it out, yet cry to mods. It was obvious what he reported, and then admitted it.

Perhaps you guys could start a thread? Or you can keep this one, I dont mind having my name on it. That way everytime you post, you have to see -LEK-

Thanks for the reply. I don't take much of anything seriously, especially formats like this. I do find the arguments fun some times. Other times just childish, depends on my mood. I have no problem with any of it. Hell, it provides decent entertainment at times. Thanks again LEK, glad you're back posting.

-Throughblue, best of luck. Kid in hospital (or just really sick in general) is such a terrible feeling. Hope he's on the mend pronto.

-I think I accidentally reported GonzoCat like 60 times due to a weird mousepad/random click situation. Otherwise, I had to actually search to see where that button is on this thing. I don't put people on ignore or report (on purpose). I do just pass on by a lot of stuff in every thread, like most people probably do to all of my posts.

-At dinner last night, after viewing transit of Mercury story on the news, wife asked "Do you think anyone has ever been to Mercury? Like in space?"

1) o_O
2) Why the "in space" qualifier? Oh, forgot about that time Mercury was a special guest at the baseball card trading show at a mall in Dubuque, IA. At least 300 people encountered it then but in space? Hmmmm, not sure babe.

People trust this lady to put them to sleep before surgery, folks.

Thanks for posting in my thread.

That's quite a legacy. Plaque by his grave: "Although mostly unaccomplished in other endeavors in his life, and while still debated today, LEK is rumored to have started the famed D- League thread in the Paddock Forum.This was an accomplishment of which, as he often boasted, he was quite proud. His head, full of expert knowledge in all things, finally gave way in a tragic explosion resulting in his untimely death. He however would not want our pity. He openly despised old people and would not have wanted to become one. RIP"

Last edited:
Need to mow today but the rain is telling me no..
I mow parts of 4 neighbors yards for the last 13 yrs that ties into my property at no charge. They probably would let it get knee high to a tall indian if I didn't. I figure if I keep it cut there would be no snakes. Seen two since I built here so mowing seems to be workin.
Down to just two doors on the painting. Glad to get that done.
Not much else going on...

The D league should have an official cake. Maybe one the size of Rupp Arena? Then in the middle of it a Giant Horse's Butt. We could have a raffle to see which famous or infamous poster in the D got the special pieces of the cake. Just a thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT