ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOMAAAAJDFkMzcyMTMwLTU2ZDAtNGQ5Ny1iM2ZmLTMxOGFjNzYzNWRhNQ.png
Yours or your daddy's.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Who is burglarizing and burning down these houses in the bluegrass?

Odd

Did they ever find anything new in the Ohio murder case?

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I need dry needling no homo. My upper back right shoulder is t-totally f-d. Cringeworthy constant pain. Jason what do I do? I can feel the muscles causing it. Shoots up the right neck. I need to get my ass to a professional massager.

appears you're having some upper trap, rhomboid, supra/infraspinatus muscle problems. Getting a good massage would help. Cheaper way to help is get a tennis ball or racquetball, put it over the painful areas, and lean up against a firm wall putting pressure on each spot for 20-30 seconds at a time for 5-10 minutes. That's a technique of trigger point release. Dry needling may help but hitting the actual trigger points in the muscle, but it's fairly rare to find anyone that does it. Also, hot showers and hot packs applied directly over the painful areas for 20 minutes or so can help. Best bet, if it's trigger points, is to beat the hell out of it.

Dave-Ball-Rolling.jpg

Yes I do this often. Have not done it off and on for 10min. Will try that. Foam roller helps.

I just need to go to the Asian ladies, tbh.

The worst is just below that, running up and down between my right shoulder blade and spine. That's a huge trigger spot I can't get. I can get the trap. It This spot near the blade requires additional help.

Now dammit R2, you didn't tell me that you were marrying a doctor (or at least a doctor in training) when I was advising you on your marital/life options. That completely changes the dynamic.

Of course you should have married her -- then, when she's making the big bucks a few years after her residency, YOU can divorce HER, and reap the benefits. The key is to never get a job yourself. That way she'll have to pay a lot more as part of the settlement since you, being unemployed, will be considered to be dependent on her income. Profit.

took your advice to a t! keeping the wife--she's smarter than me, for sure, but also damn hot. i haven't worked a real job ever sir. pretty much spent a year mooching food at goog, which is the closest i've come to a career.

Not even really sore. Just tired. Ya know... Like "shit that was A LOT of work" kinda tired. Tired like 3 hour nap both Saturday and Sunday.

Didn't help much that with each 8 foot long 70-80 pound lat of fence we knocked over I'd pick it up over my head and shoulder press it as many times as I could while I walked it to the front of the yard and gorilla pressed it into the pile ala Ultimate Warrior in 1990.

See, you could have avoided the "tired" had you followed advice from the League and doused that old fence in gas and thrown the match at it.

it's "hospital week", which means games and contests every day for chances at winning nice prizes and money.

Last year I participated in the "Fear Factor" competition that consisted eating some nasty shit. I posted about it. Bauced that "competition". People complained that I wasn't gagging or putting on enough of a show. Well... do better. Won about $100 in the money tank where money is flying all around and you have like 30 seconds to grab as much as possible.

This year I signed up for the sack race and I'm on a rehab team for cornhole (or "bags" as uppity Northerners call it). Hoping to win some more loot. Also doing a bingo game where they send out 3 words each day and you have this bingo card with the words on it. It's supposed to be an all week thing but with the free space in the middle I only need one more word to have a bingo. All 3 that went out today were in a straight line for me [smoke].

I need to work at your hospital. Here, they're giving out fruit and granola bars today and Tuesday, and having a damned ice cream social Friday. I'm diabetic. Hugs and kisses to the management staff!

if she doesn't have one the yea a nice stethoscope would be a great gift. Or if she has one that's just shitty. Those things will last YEARS if they don't get thrown around too much.
My wife likes her Littmann lightweight stethoscope. Find a store that supplies a medical school and ask for their recs. There are probably some good pocket guides that you could get too.

She's got a littmann master 3m, apparently it's a good model. will have to think of something new. maybe starbucks gift cards or little emergency food kits

You just got married and now have to get her a gift? Just give her a picture of her wedding band, a good tongue punching and be done with it.

Made a mean ass plate of taters. Fried.

Our hospital seems to go out of its way to exclude my department. Long story short - at 13 years on the job, they recognized me with a 5 year award. Five more years went by, but no 10 year award. I asked HR about it, but never got much of an answer other than "that's too bad.". I gathered up the few other rewards/ honors ,etc that they had given me and gave them back. The lady in HR was speechless.

She asked me why. I told her that looking at them reminded me of an organization that doesn't value their people.

At thanksgiving, they usually give employees a meal, but my department was always left off the guest list.

This is some Office Space stuff. You need to burn that mutha down.

"Emergency food kit" holy crap how big a girl is she???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT