ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I've been banned several times. I don't think im very well liked by the mods. At least on Rafters. If it wasn't for the site change I would still be on perma ban.

I was banned about a month ago. Can't remember why. As I said earlier, it's happened so many times I don't even know why half the time.

I've been banned several times. I do t think in very well liked by the mods. At least on Rafters. If it wasn't for the site change I would still be on perma ban.

I was banned about a month ago. Can't remember why. As I said earlier, it's happened so many times I don't even know why half the time.
The first time I got banned for saying Hell. Just 24 hours, but still.

I have know idea what happened. So I assume LEK and that 55 person must be involved and the mod took some post out.

Hopefully it's not permanant.
Speerz said it was for 2 weeks. That's a long one. I have enjoyed posting with 55. LEK is a little mysterious sometimes. They were OOC that day. They'll tell you that.

haha! Not sure that's the case. I'm just not a lemming, and that doesn't work well on Rafters.

I'm unapologetically me and won't change that. I'm sure Don remembers how I post from way back and I'd say I'm more of an aquired taste.

I never mean harm. Just against the grain at times and willing to articulate my point.
KyBassFan was the best debater. Katwatcher was the biggest TS fan.

I have know idea what happened. So I assume LEK and that 55 person must be involved and the mod took some post out.

Hopefully it's not permanant.
I missed meeting with LEK due to a scheduling conflict. Cuz had to be back in Leitchfield by 4 PM on 4/19, so we had to roll. We quickly stopped by Hillview so I could link up again with Aunt Betty and Patty. We hit Leitchfield on time.

Speerz said it was for 2 weeks. That's a long one. I have enjoyed posting with 55. LEK is a little mysterious sometimes. They were OOC that day. They'll tell you that.
2 weeks is usually how long I get banned. The last one was before the selection show. I was banned the first week of the tournament. Pissed me off.

I think it was for making that meme about ZIP.

I don't enjoy posting with anyone that enjoys repeatedly talking shit about someone else's kids. If you're not creative enough to talk smack to someone in some other fashion, just log off forever.
Re-read that stuff. 55 didn't call LEK's kids anything at first. LEK said that he did, but he did not. That set 55 off and both guys went to Hell.

Nope. 55 called LEK's kids pussies repeatedly, or at least said he figured they'd grow u, , ,p to be pussies.

No other way about it. It happened. I read it all.

Dude went off the deep end and broke barriers you don't break.

LEK said something about 55's wife, but eh. That's forgivable. According to Mav everyone should hate their wives anyway.
I don't remember it like that. So kids are off limits, but wives are not. That cannot be the board protocol, Speerz, and you know it. You are blaming 55 for going off of the deep. No LEK off the deep end. I remember both guys doing it. So why did LEK get banned?

Morning leagures

Rain in the tristate
The Reds 5 game losing streak continues
Bolden still can't decide
I'm the shittest poster
Happy birthday willie Nelson.(no jinx) his family claims he was born right at midnight April 30 1933. In his honor I give you this:

Willie,snoop,Jamie Johnson,Kris kristofferson
Great stuff

Just an FYI:

I met up with @Bert Higginbotha on April 17. Super gentleman, he and his wife. Met up with @ymmot31 on April 19 near the Yum Center at BBC in Lou. Met up with @TransyCat09 on April 20 in Lex. Met with Donfather on April 25. Totally amazing.

Folks never live so good and are as blessed as I've been. Incredible journey.
Enjoyed it bud, wish we would have had more time. Give me a call next time you're coming through and we'll do it again.

Morning, D.

-Got banned in like 2004 for responding in one of those "BLUE! WHITE!" threads with "INSIDE OF AN AIDS RIDDEN WHORE'S SNATCH BLUDGEONED RED!"

Got banned from UofL board around that same time simply for asking Zipp why he likes denim so much.

-Throwing an engagement party for friends here in a couple of weekends. Guest list was around 55 people, figured 30 would show up. 50 responded saying they would be here. That has thrown wife into a tizzy and the house/lawn now needs to be in better shape than it would have been expected to be for 30. :rolleyes: Female logic. Lots of stupid little projects to accomplish now if I want to prevent hen rage.

-So Spierz can't build a fence, didn't know how to find his property lines, and can't dunk. Only thing saving him at this point is he can polish off Busch Ice and Bud Ice. That is being more of a man than most, for sure.

-Weedeater essentially exploded last night in my hands. Thing was old but Jesus Christ. Neighbor across the street saw it happen and just remarked "well, that didn't go well."

No shit?

-Have a good one.

Last edited:
Just an FYI:

I met up with @Bert Higginbotha on April 17. Super gentleman, he and his wife. Met up with @ymmot31 on April 19 near the Yum Center at BBC in Lou. Met up with @TransyCat09 on April 20 in Lex. Met with Donfather on April 25. Totally amazing.

Folks never live so good and are as blessed as I've been. Incredible journey.

Austin Cat is a gentle soul. We are going to do it again when he is free to drink a beer and let his hair down. He only drank water at my house. After all that I had read and he drank water!

Plus I had collected some tree bark, fescue grass seed, dandelion stems with an olive oil base for Austin to eat but he was not hungry! [winking]

Last edited:
And Shreveport.

Excellent memory, Donfather. I'll slow down here soon. My BP got up to 145 and then started to level off back to the 120s this week after I stopped drinking and started refraining from salty/fatty foods. It's all about intake.

This past vacation darn near killed me. Seriously.

Austin, I sure did not know about you have strokes. Watch out. Be careful.

On my second cup of coffee this AM. Slightly dried out from last night. Earlier this week, I grabbed 36 Keurig McCafe cartridges for $4. Good deal. On sale because past expiration date. Meh, tastes okay.

- Haircut at 12:30 pm today. Not looking forward to it. Bah.

- Hitting up Eeyores Birthday party after the haircut. Stop in for 30 minutes and get pics. All Austinites must attend this event at least once during their residency. Lots of hoes and beetches gonna be there in the flesh.

- Mow back yard.

- Pick up tomato plants and potting soil and plant garden in old kiddie pool that our dog, summer, uses to cool off. Strongly considering a couple olive trees later.

- Y'all be good.

Seriously though... Who's gonna provide the gargantuan gap in this thread where no pictures of enormous foreheads exist? I won't be able to take it. Someone step up.
Let me know if I can help.

Should have read all the posts before responding. I know I haven't been on the D League very long but kind of surprised to hear 55 going off the deep end like that. Wonder if Busch Ice was involved?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT